General Yuzuru Chat

Wow that video of Seimei in UA is AMAZING. :tumblr_inline_ncmifiE3IT1rpglid::tumblr_inline_ncmifiE3IT1rpglid::tumblr_inline_ncmifiE3IT1rpglid:

UA really highlights his form - strong, agile and delicate. (Yes, very manga-like... I can't believe such proportions exist!) His axis is so thin when he jumps! 

Now I really wish that Yuzu would do a super slim-fit costume for next season.

27 minutes ago, wingman said:

Wow that video of Seimei in UA is AMAZING. :tumblr_inline_ncmifiE3IT1rpglid::tumblr_inline_ncmifiE3IT1rpglid::tumblr_inline_ncmifiE3IT1rpglid:

UA really highlights his form - strong, agile and delicate. (Yes, very manga-like... I can't believe such proportions exist!) His axis is so thin when he jumps! 

Now I really wish that Yuzu would do a super slim-fit costume for next season.

My very own mother: "That's his SEIMEI* costume? He should just wear the black."

(*She may have called it SEIMO but, you know, point taken. :P)

I’m........not sure what I just walked into but a curiouscat anon alerted me to the fact that yuzu and yumi-san were in Mai and Karen’s TCC photo and I went back and checked and while idk if that’s yuzu (could be another skater) I’m pretty sure that’s yumi-san...sasuga fanyus 

10 minutes ago, kaerb said:

I’m........not sure what I just walked into but a curiouscat anon alerted me to the fact that yuzu and yumi-san were in Mai and Karen’s TCC photo and I went back and checked and while idk if that’s yuzu (could be another skater) I’m pretty sure that’s yumi-san...sasuga fanyus 

thighs kinda look like Yuzu's so i say that it's a probable cryptid sighting

34 minutes ago, kaerb said:

I remember seeing this pic on my phone but I didn't think to zoom in :headdesk2:. Really though, that's amazing.

46 minutes ago, kaerb said:

BTW, there is skater in front of David Wilson in the mirror reflection by Karen's head.  In short sleeves I think.

12 minutes ago, SparkleSalad said:

These sorts of things always make me sooo grateful I’m not famous in Japan. How are there any unsolved crimes with this level of amateur detective work? 

Korean and Kpop fandom is even more terrifying, their police forces really should recruit these fans :laughing:

Aww, Yuzu thought due to his recent activities, our cryptid deciphering skills were getting rusty. Little did he know....

*or he planned it to ensure our skills are still kept sharp, after all cryptid deciphering is how he communicates with us in the off-season*

hace 14 minutos , Xen said:

BTW, there is skater in front of David Wilson in the mirror reflection by Karen's head.  In short sleeves I think.

I can't see DW, my detective skills aren't enough for this :laughing:.

The skater behind Mai's head could be Jun Hwan.

11 minutes ago, kaeryth said:

Hide contents

Also, while I was excited about seeing Marina and Gwendal skate together after all these years I just remembered a little info I conveniently forgot - weren't they not in speaking terms? :P

As long as they don't kill each other , it will be okey...I guess lol :english2: