General Yuzuru Chat

21 minutes ago, GraceAndPower said:

Who was it who suggested gold feathers for one of Yuzu's future costumes? Look at this!

Seems a bit ostentatious?

But I wouldn't be surprised if Yuzuru could pull off the look...

6 hours ago, OonsieHui said:
  Hide contents

I've always wanted to buy a pack (or a tin!) of those... And than just walk around town attaching it to random objects. Like a post box. Or a traffic light. Or a mannequin. 

Spoiler

Somebody , teachers I mean , at my school did that ! On copy machines and bathroom stall ! :LOL:

Lol guess who's second for athletes people want to marry?? :smiley-laughing021:

Maybe it's the lack of any kind of household skills that prevented him from getting the #1 place!

15 minutes ago, Old Cat Lady said:

D'oh.  He dropped a spot.  He won this last time they had this poll.  There was some internet backlash at the time.  I think Ohtani is a bit more of the traditionally "ideal man" 

It's okay, don't be upset. He's still arguably one of the most eligible bachelors in Japan, like who would turn him down :4:

Makes me wonder: How would Yuzu be in a relationship?? Not trying to intrude or anything but, protective? laid back? jealous? shy?? idk about this

2 minutes ago, Yuzuspiration said:

Makes me wonder: How would Yuzu be in a relationship?? Not trying to intrude or anything but, protective? laid back? jealous? shy?? idk about this

In a video with Shoma and Nobunari, he said that he thought they'd all be dominated by their wives.  

This is what 16 year old Yuzu says about it:

I like a woman who is not so tall, and whom I want to protect.

I think it would be great if she’s someone who’s not fixated about certain things. For example, things like “Since we are attached, you must definitely do as such for me” or “It’s not ok if we don’t meet on each other’s birthdays”. I don’t want to feel restricted by such things and neither do I want to restrict someone else like that.

http://seobiiiiieluv.tumblr.com/post/105648836802/yuzuru-hanyu-talks-about-love

I imagine it would actually be very frustrating living with him: can't cook, can't drive, can't ride a bike.  Though he seems really clean.  I imagine him to be skating's version of Sheldon Cooper: brilliant at what he does but he seems like an Otaku. 

49 minutes ago, Old Cat Lady said:

D'oh.  He dropped a spot.  He won this last time they had this poll.  There was some internet backlash at the time.  I think Ohtani is a bit more of the traditionally "ideal man" 

? What backlash? Like as in... backlash against him?

17 minutes ago, Old Cat Lady said:

This is what 16 year old Yuzu says about it:

I like a woman who is not so tall, and whom I want to protect.

. . . . Welp that's me out of the running then. :laughing: 

10 minutes ago, Yuzuspiration said:

That's actually pretty perfect for me. I'm short, like to be protected, can cook but can't clean and a total homebody. 

So now you just need to dominate him, and yet make him want to protect you?

I believe the other requirements were to be a Japanese girl, be a skater, be pretty but not necessarily beautiful, and not constrain him with demands (or be constrained by him). Not sure how the latter fits in with dominating him, but anyway...

You being able to cook but not clean doesn't seem to count for or against you based on his remarks over the years :)

One has to admit that he has pretty specific requirements... :english1:
But you gotta admire that at least he seems to know what he wants...which is more than can be said about many guys when they are teenagers, or in their early 20's.

13 minutes ago, OonsieHui said:

? What backlash? Like as in... backlash against him?

. . . . Welp that's me out of the running then. :laughing: 

Spoiler

Some said he is too feminine. Some said he's narcissist. Ignore them tho. They are jealous of him.

I don't care about getting married but I admit if I could choose someone to marry, I won't choose him :P