General Yuzuru Chat

14 minutes ago, ruruzest said:

His arms flapping behind him ! So adorable! Absolutely panicky because of the possibility no show in a selfi! Very important matter! 

Also this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship with Ondrej!

Its a tradition nowxd

Yay this is happy news day!:tumblr_inline_ncmif5EcBB1rpglid::tumblr_inline_ncmif5EcBB1rpglid::tumblr_inline_ncmif5EcBB1rpglid:

happy Yuzu is the best Yuzu and hopefully he will have tons of fun and enjoy skating for the crowds at all ice shows!:smiley-happy105:

as long as he takes it easy and doesn't go around showing off jumps he shouldn't do :peekapooh:but I trust he has learned his lesson and won't do anything that would make (more of) Brian's hair fall😅 poor man deserves a bit of rest from the drama 

Also sorry I'd like a collab with the one (1) kind spanish man:tumblr_inline_ncmifdw7151rpglid: even sbs stroking exercises would be enough, I'm still salty about Jackie Wong gushing over that sbs oly practice and cameraman freaking cutting most of Yuzu :banginghead: 

and another collab with his fanboys...and a program with Misha/Misha choreo/both...and original Seimei stsq...and a new program....and H&L stsq...and and and ok whatever, as long as he skates and is happy:tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw:

5 hours ago, yuzuuu said:

I know everyone's worried about his health, but he has truly become an adult. This last injury and the philosophy he's developed because of it -- steady recovery -- do what you can -- accept what you can't do -- is making him into a genuinely wise man, slowly but surely. If he thinks he can do it, I trust his judgement now. And we've seen the restraint he can exercise. He didn't jump ONCE in CiONTU, and he knows now that people admire his beautiful skating even WITHOUT the jumps. He will only do jumps at these shows that he KNOWS he can do safely. ALSO: 

OMG, freaking out!!! What a kind and thoughtful young man!!! Seven shows!!! He knows the world needs more beauty, to make up for the atrocious ugliness all around us. Thank you!!! Thank you!!! Thank you, Yuzu!!!

Just now, wildstrawberry said:

he looks gorgeous,but this photo seems like a manip tbh

Yes that's what I thought >manip. I thought it was someone else looks very much like Yuzu at the beginning but hey Yuzu in suit, I wouldn't say no!

4 minutes ago, wildstrawberry said:

he looks gorgeous,but this photo seems like a manip tbh

I wonder what he would had done if he hadn't found skating. I can see a math or economics teacher who sponsors the baseball team on the side. (OT: Deep respect to Japanese teachers who have to be some of the hardest working people you'd ever wish would take a long vacation.) 

1 hour ago, ruruzest said:

His arms flapping behind him ! So adorable! Absolutely panicky because of the possibility no show in a selfi! Very important matter! 

Also this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship with Ondrej!

waking up this morning I was about to post I miss Yuzu ... Bam ! Bombarding with Yuzu attending multiple ice show !!!! :english1:

IMG_0026-MOTION.gif

38 分, BWOZWaltzさんが言いました:

Yes that's what I thought >manip. I thought it was someone else looks very much like Yuzu at the beginning but hey Yuzu in suit, I wouldn't say no!

That photo is taken from this MAD.

1 minute ago, Forcefield said:

I like Yuzu's long hair, but I don't know how I'll feel if it's any longer. Wonder if he'll cut it when Faoi happens.

He can get a trim, so long as he keeps it at about this length 😂 but I think he might be keeping it, he has for the past 3 months so we’ll see!