General Yuzuru Chat

56 minutes ago, bearsies said:

So in preparation for my job interview tomorrow (I mean, hm, technically today), I've been trying to remove lint from my black dress socks using a lint roller. And then it occurred to me, how does Yuzuru (perhaps more likely his okaasan) get ALL this black training gear this..lint free? Don't tell me its those detergent pods...!

photo_l.jpg

I remember a clip where Kikuchi-san was running a lint roller over his competition pants - while he was wearing them ^_^; - but I can't remember where it was right now... I'll look when I get home...

14 minutes ago, kaeryth said:

He did it once for Art on Ice 2013. It was a spray on blue dye and of course he did it the day the show wasn't being broadcast...

tokyo-japan-yuzuru-hanyu-june-1-2013-fig

He looks great with the blue streak! Seeing some of the retired skaters dye their hair blonde... I wonder can he do blonde?  :animated-smileys-hands-fingers-01:

1 hour ago, kaeryth said:

:mushroom7:

bb Yuzu has a perfect 'angel ring' on his head. His favourite food - strawberry, apple and tomato. He likes red fruit but no paprika/bell pepper...:tumblr_inline_mqt4grU8ua1qz4rgp:

54 minutes ago, kaeryth said:

He did it once for Art on Ice 2013. It was a spray on blue dye and of course he did it the day the show wasn't being broadcast...

tokyo-japan-yuzuru-hanyu-june-1-2013-fig

38 minutes ago, Sammie said:

He looks great with the blue streak! Seeing some of the retired skaters dye their hair blonde... I wonder can he do blonde?  :animated-smileys-hands-fingers-01:

Asian feature and blonde looks a bit odd most of times. I can't think of someone looks fav unless you're Kpop/Jpop idols who you're used to see in such hair colour. I don't think blonde colour goes with Yuzu's hair either. He has thick and straight black hair so to have it blonde, it'll involve bleaching. That will most likely end up in yucky orange or yellow blonde. Also the regrowth will stand out like hell so I wouldn't like to see that on Yuzu. But this blue streak looks great.  :tumblr_inline_ncmif5EcBB1rpglid:  He looks like a character from kids hero TV program.  

33 minutes ago, kaeryth said:

New Yuzu hashtag! Google translate says: Talk about the absolute destructive power of watching live for the first time

This person saw Yuzu in 2012 PIW and said that his face is smaller than a riceball :tumblr_inline_mqt4grU8ua1qz4rgp:

His face is smaller than onigiri = rice ball!! His skin is so fair!! He's glowing!!

Indeed, the yummiest cooked rice should look 'white=fair' and 'shining=glowing'. 

So if he were a rice ball, he'd be the best looking rice ball in the world!! :tumblr_inline_mqt4grU8ua1qz4rgp: