General Yuzuru Chat

7 minutes ago, kelly said:

bit OT but he did attempt it 3 years ago 

5 minutes ago, SparkleSalad said:

There's also a link in that thread to his attempt in competition. 

When I tried to look for his skating on YT with 'arthur dmiriev jr', it came up 'arthur dmiriev jr quad axel' as a search suggestion so people must be looking for it too... it's interesting...:LOL:

Hey, there are some pretty funny people here. As comforting as it is to think about him only lurking jpn twitter, imagine him chuckling to the Yuzuticons:tumblr_inline_ncmifdw7151rpglid:

[plot twist, he joined under a fake email+completely innocuous username and has posted at least once:rofl:]

We're full of love for him:10742289: so should he lurk here once in a blue moon, i'm sure it would bring a smile to his face :tumblr_inline_ncmifaymmi1rpglid:

6 minutes ago, SparkleSalad said:

That terrifies me. o_o Maybe I'll relurk.

Just now, BWOZWaltz said:

When I tried to look for his skating on YT with 'arthur dmiriev jr', it came up 'arthur dmiriev jr quad axel' as a search suggestion so people must be looking for it too... it's interesting...:LOL:

The spike in the searching Yuzu's fault for googling it too much

:muahaha:

That actually makes me realize for the first time

17 minutes ago, katonice said:

Please no. We might have to launch a full on banana search operation for you if you do. 

We have quite a few food related usernames

Cinemacoconut (myself)

Sparklesalad

There were few others which I can't remember. 

14 minutes ago, skateIT said:

Oh my goodness I've just been blindly hoping he only lurks on jp twitter because I'd have to go into lurking again if he has seen my posts on english twitter/PH. I'd be so embarrassed haha

So uh....which of the jump ladies should be drawn first? Empress 3A? lady 4T or Lady 4S? Or would you prefer salaryman 4Lo in his casual friday purple track pants with bling-bling? 

@SparkleSalad-seriously though, I'm eyeing any and all people who liked my quad ladies but barely ever post. 

C'mon out Lurker Zu, we swear we are very very nice, polite and totally great for you. Oh that bag I'm holding behind my back you say? It's just a plain old ordinary blue bag filled with my art equipment, it's not a swan bag at all. *rubs and polishes halo*

1 hour ago, robin said:

Relurking isn’t allowed sorry I don’t make the rules

You... literally... do make the rules. I approve of this one until the day I want to relurk. And @SparkleSalad you're not allowed to call gold 'sparkly bright yellow', because if our extra overlord decides full body gold lame pantsuit is the way to go, you're not taking credit for that. That would just be to make sure nobody forgets he's got all the gold. And putting gold on everything apparently worked. 

6 minutes ago, WinForPooh said:

You... literally... do make the rules. I approve of this one until the day I want to relurk. And @SparkleSalad you're not allowed to call gold sparkly bright yellow, because if our extra overlord decides full body gold lame pantsuit is the way to go, you're not taking credit for that. That would just be to make sure nobody forgets he's got all the gold. And putting gold on everything apparently worked. 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR3PnQj_nlmqtvpUukO3eo tho...

14 minutes ago, SparkleSalad said:

That would explain why we're never in the same place at the same time. 

29nd7e.jpg

7 minutes ago, Xen said:

So uh....which of the jump ladies should be drawn first? Empress 3A? lady 4T or Lady 4S? Or would you prefer salaryman 4Lo in his casual friday purple track pants with bling-bling? 

@SparkleSalad-seriously though, I'm eyeing any and all people who liked my quad ladies but barely ever post. 

C'mon out Lurker Zu, we swear we are very very nice, polite and totally great for you. Oh that bag I'm holding behind my back you say? It's just a plain old ordinary blue bag filled with my art equipment, it's not a swan bag at all. *rubs and polishes halo*

:rofl:that's like getting private likes on twitter, i always get paranoid