General Yuzuru Chat

27 minutes ago, DaPurpleDino said:

Hey guys long time no talk! Not sure where to put this, but does anyone know if there is any way to buy CiONTU merch if you live outside of Japan? I really want one of the t-shirts

I bought it through CDJapan proxy There are other shops with proxy shipping, I think, but I'm sure that this one is reliable. It will be much more expensive, of course.

Just now, Hydroblade said:

Ot but to those wondering if Yuzu knows of the site, I'm 90% sure that he does. I told Tracy about it at ACI and in the message with the swans I included that everyone on the Planet Hanyu site would be cheering for him :peek:

Even if he's not good enough with English to read and lurk properly, I'm sure he knows. The boy checks up online what's being said about him. So he must have googled himself, and the planet is right there if he googles himself, so...

1 hour ago, DaPurpleDino said:

Hey guys long time no talk! Not sure where to put this, but does anyone know if there is any way to buy CiONTU merch if you live outside of Japan? I really want one of the t-shirts :tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw:

I used JapanHomeMaker for Exhibition goods and it went all right. 

5 minutes ago, WinForPooh said:

Even if he's not good enough with English to read and lurk properly, I'm sure he knows. The boy checks up online what's being said about him. So he must have googled himself, and the planet is right there if he googles himself, so...

Reading is easier than speaking, and he seems to understand English quite well actually, he's quick to react :P

It still represents an extra effort and that combined with him having more important things to do, I doubt he's a lurker here :P (but if you are, hi~ we love you,応援しています〜)

1 час назад, DaPurpleDino сказал:

Hey guys long time no talk! Not sure where to put this, but does anyone know if there is any way to buy CiONTU merch if you live outside of Japan? I really want one of the t-shirts :tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw:

I've used CDJapan Proxy. Their service fees is reasonable, I think. But I have to wait till July to get my shirts and clear files :tumblr_inline_ncmif7esGm1rpglid:

4 minutes ago, Mactalla said:

I've used CDJapan Proxy. Their service fees is reasonable, I think. But I have to wait till July to get my shirts and clear files :tumblr_inline_ncmif7esGm1rpglid:

The CiONTU goods will only be produced once orders have closed so there will be a wait no matter which service you use. :)

1 hour ago, ralucutzagy said:

Either that wasn't there when I went, or I'm blind... But there were lots of messages from Yuzu, so I guess I might have overlooked it...

59 minutes ago, WinForPooh said:

I agree with Hydro, I'm pretty sure his comprehension of English is much better than his speaking, including reading. He might skip some of our longer rambles - of which I am often guilty myself lol - but I think he should have no problem with the short posts.

6 minutes ago, KatjaThera said:

Either that wasn't there when I went, or I'm blind... But there were lots of messages from Yuzu, so I guess I might have overlooked it...

I agree with Hydro, I'm pretty sure his comprehension of English is much better than his speaking, including reading. He might skip some of our longer rambles - of which I am often guilty myself lol - but I think he should have no problem with the short posts.

Must keep posts short.

Yuzu!!!

We <3 you!!!