General Yuzuru Chat

7 minutes ago, Yoa said:

Yuzuru's 4Lz from COR is featured in Korean Newton Highlights magazine. The article is about quintiple jumps and if they are scientifically possible... :peekapooh:

That’s a very weird framing of the pics - they were dead on the line of the jump when they were taking those pictures. 

19 hours ago, skateIT said:

Not to defend Phil at all, but comparing COR 2017 fancams to Pyeongchang fancams, I would agree that it looked like he lost muscle mass in his thighs, etc. Although that would obviously be the case since he could hardly keep up his fitness for several months. 

Although was phil asking weight loss since Sochi? I meant to say that I think he clearly lost muscle between October 17 and Feb 18, understandably so.

I definitely disagree. Maybe the fact that all his clothes are more form-fitted now hides it, but his thighs, buttocks, and pecs have more definition, not less -- and that comes from working out, not wasting away. He also said that he was working out the whole time, building his muscles and strengthening his core. In fact he said it was actually fortunate that he had the injury, since it forced him to work on training issues he had let slip. There are plenty of exercises that built muscle without having to put strain on your feet.