General Yuzuru Chat

2 hours ago, cinemacoconut said:

In the off season who will join me in trying to read every page on General Yuzuru Chat? I'm guessing it will take me over a month to bookmark and read the whole thread

Nope i don't think i can handle that its too much for me:tumblr_inline_n18qr5AMus1qid2nw::13877886:

RE: backtracking and reading old threads

I have a confession. I'm following the present thread and also currently reading the older ones chronologically. But I'm stuck. I cannot get through Worlds 2015 on GS. That's the year Yuzu went through so much but then knowing he cameback but lost Worlds that year and cried, ugh, I can't do it. And if this is giving me trouble, Worlds 2016 will kill me. 

Possibly the wrong place to post this, but I just watched a video of Mr Hanyu’s 2015 Seimei practice in Barcelona. Someone else commented, and I, too, am in love with one part where he does a little jump (mazurka?) that just elevates the beauty of his next steps. It’s completely on the beat, so pretty, probably unnecessary and he makes it look so easy. You can really see his body lines and gestures in his training gear. 

He looks like a black flame dancing over the ice. Beautiful, mesmerizing, dangerous. 

3 hours ago, cinemacoconut said:

How long did it take you?? I'm curious. I tried before but I always gave up haha

Too long...

I started when PC started - that's when I first found this forum (via fanart).

10 minutes ago, yuzuangel said:

Ooh, which fanart? :biggrin:

One with his Seimei costume, but with special effects, to make it look like there were magical glows/sparks around. I was actually hunting around for ideas and tips to create such graphic effects when I came across it, and it was well-drawn enough to resemble Hanyu - whom I recognised from the Sochi games (historically I only followed FS during Olympics). But then after seeing more fanart, and the links to video clips, I signed up to the Planet, and started watching more and more of Hanyu (and some others) for the artistry.

Now I hope I don't get lynched for some of my almost-blasphemous comments above :peekapooh:

4 hours ago, SparkleSalad said:

Yeeeees, another Australian to add to the pile. :muahaha:

9a51ea00edd6845a1892a1645b078451--national-trust-koala-australia.jpg

I couldn't help but notice there are many (active) Australians on the Planet!