General Yuzuru Chat

6 minutes ago, kaeryth said:

Ha, we watched this on somebody's periscope (I'm sorry I don't remember who did that act of kindness, but a thousand blessings upon whoever it was) and I nearly died. He popped it in his RT and then went back and did that. 

34 minutes ago, WinForPooh said:

Ha, we watched this on somebody's periscope (I'm sorry I don't remember who did that act of kindness, but a thousand blessings upon whoever it was) and I nearly died. He popped it in his RT and then went back and did that. 

lmfao and everyone was freaking out bc he still had the 4Lo on his planned content sheet. good times

12 minutes ago, cinemacoconut said:

In the off season who will join me in trying to read every page on General Yuzuru Chat? I'm guessing it will take me over a month to bookmark and read the whole thread

Pleased to report: "new" to the Planet; been there, done that. And here I am now (finally)! :LOL:

18 minutes ago, Cerunias said:

Pleased to report: "new" to the Planet; been there, done that. And here I am now (finally)! :LOL:

Wow congrats! :bow: I tried it too when I joined but I gave up around page 1000 bc it was too difficult to catch up and keep track of the recent posts too!

Besides, I got years worth of Yuzu to catch up on, I busy af already lol :tumblr_inline_ncmifaymmi1rpglid:

20 minutes ago, katonice said:

I'm so curious how do you guys find things so easily on Twitter. Sorry if OT, but I just really want to learn the secret coz it takes me forever to post something I saw on Twitter a while back because I can never seem to find it again. 

I only follow maybe 5-10 twitter pages so it's easy go over it. For this particular clip I just went to the Olympics Fluff thread and did a quick search because I remember someone posted the 4Lo clip there :biggrin:

1 hour ago, cinemacoconut said:

In the off season who will join me in trying to read every page on General Yuzuru Chat? I'm guessing it will take me over a month to bookmark and read the whole thread

I'm actually planning on doing this, but it will probably take me more than a month since i don't have much time to spare currently.

It's really fun to backtrack forums though. My biggest task was some 9000 pages on a kpop forum that i once went through. That was a bit insane but i learnt so much about the band i liked haha.

1 hour ago, cinemacoconut said:

I’m a little nutz but before I really start writing and joining in, I read through the whole thread  :laughing:.. Before finding planet I read through every thread in GS... from the very beginning, season 2011-2012...something like that. Would I have through his junior years too if there any. That how I found out about the planet, it was in a thread :laughing: