General Yuzuru Chat

42 minutes ago, katonice said:

Glimpses of Yuzu on the Jōnetsu Tairiku opening (not really sure what this show is about though :animated-smileys-hands-fingers-01:

Jonetsu Tairiku is a weekly documentary series which features a person each week. It's 20 years since they started airing this show, so they featured some of the big names they covered in past 20 years in the opening of the program.

Jonetsu Tairiku featured Yuzu in 2016 subbed by nonchan1023

Spoiler

27 minutes ago, Kizuna said:

http://seobiiiiieluv.tumblr.com/post/173449472069/cr-kiml99

Just a rough translation:

In this clip with Shoma and the speed skaters, Ayaka Kikuchi (speed skater) says that on that day, they had a lot of time to talk to Yuzu on the bus, and they talked about many things like skating etc (can't really catch the rest). She thinks that his impression of them might have changed after that, so she wants Yuzu to give them each a nickname.

Yuzu: Shoma will be Shoma, is that okay? :laughing: [can't catch his reasoning, someone help], so Kodaira-san will be Ko-san :smiley-laughing021:No-san (Ayano Sato), Na-san (Nana Takagi), Mi-san (Miho Takagi), and then I was thinking about Ka-san (for Ayaka Kikuchi), but then that's a bit wrong (kaa-san = mother), then I thought, maybe Aya-san, then that would clash with Ayano-san. No-san, Na-san, Mi-san, what should I do? Ki-san? [dunno what he's saying here] (turns to Kodaira-san) Is it okay to call you Ko-san?

Kodaira-san: Yes. Hanyu-kun, what do you want me to call you?

Yuzu: If we're following this flow, then Yu-san? Eh, anything is fine.

Kodaira-san: Since everyone calls you that, then Yuzu. Shoma is fine for Shoma. :laughing:

(Sorry for the incoherent translation, I hope someone who caught more of what he said in between could help :13877886:)

:LOL: 

But now I'm wondering how the original uploader got these clips and if the whole talk portion was recorded. I wanna see~!

45 minutes ago, Kizuna said:

http://seobiiiiieluv.tumblr.com/post/173449472069/cr-kiml99

Just a rough translation:

In this clip with Shoma and the speed skaters, Ayaka Kikuchi (speed skater) says that on that day, they had a lot of time to talk to Yuzu on the bus, and they talked about many things like skating etc (can't really catch the rest). She thinks that his impression of them might have changed after that, so she wants Yuzu to give them each a nickname.

Yuzu: Shoma will be Shoma, is that okay? :laughing: [can't catch his reasoning, someone help], so Kodaira-san will be Ko-san :smiley-laughing021:No-san (Ayano Sato), Na-san (Nana Takagi), Mi-san (Miho Takagi), and then I was thinking about Ka-san (for Ayaka Kikuchi), but then that's a bit wrong (kaa-san = mother), then I thought, maybe Aya-san, then that would clash with Ayano-san. No-san, Na-san, Mi-san, what should I do? Ki-san? [dunno what he's saying here] (turns to Kodaira-san) Is it okay to call you Ko-san?

Kodaira-san: Yes. Hanyu-kun, what do you want me to call you?

Yuzu: If we're following this flow, then Yu-san? Eh, anything is fine.

Kodaira-san: Since everyone calls you that, then Yuzu. Shoma is fine for Shoma. :laughing:

(Sorry for the incoherent translation, I hope someone who caught more of what he said in between could help :13877886:)

he's funny. I lost it at mother tho

49 minutes ago, Kizuna said:

Yuzu: Shoma will be Shoma, is that okay? :laughing: [can't catch his reasoning, someone help],

He said he has been thinking about this because he was told in advance to nickname them here. He wanted to make their nicknames sound kinda similar, so he chose the names which would be transcribed with "ー" in the end, such as こー, のー, なー, みー, きー.

49 minutes ago, Kizuna said:

what should I do? Ki-san? [dunno what he's saying here] (turns to Kodaira-san)

When they were on the bus he was calling Kodaira-san "Cap", "Shusho (主将 = captain)", or "Nushi (主= master, owner)" because she was the captain of Team Japan during the Olympics, but he thought it would not be appropriate to call her with such names in daily life, so tried to find a name which would be easier to say.

Thank you for sharing this!:thanks: Sounds like they've got closer to each other attending Olympic-related events together :tumblr_inline_mqt4grU8ua1qz4rgp:

8 hours ago, Lilona said:

Huyanko? oO Seriously? In Russian it's like swearing oO

OMG   This  knocked me  dead  LOLOLOLOL,  it's not just  like  swearing ,  it's  such an exquisite    word  play  derived  from  a very  very bad  Russian word :))

Just now, Gaby said:

OMG   This  knocked me  dead  LOLOLOLOL,  it's not just  like  swearing ,  it's  such an exquisite    word  play  derived  from  a very  very bad  Russian word :))

They couldn’t have improved this even if they tried hard. If it hadn’t been about Yuzu, I wouldn’t have grumbled. 

The gem can be found here

http://web.archive.org/web/20140330011408/http://forums.televisionwithoutpity.com/topic/3220064-team-figure-skating-wait-thats-new/page-2