General Yuzuru Chat

Happy birthday to the Planet!

Thank you everyone for joining, and sticking around with, us and though we have died a thousand deaths in this past year, we have also perfected the zombification process so we're rolling on. Here's to many years to come!! <3

original.gif

So it's been one year already!! So many things have happened. This place has become my little ray of sunshine. I come day by day to read news and the discussions that take place. I think this is truly a great place so I'm really glad it was created. Thank you so much to all the mods and people who make this place possible. To many years more !!:grouphug:

:tumblr_inline_mueoe3Yabh1qdlkyg::tumblr_inline_mi7tcqZmot1qdlkyg:HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE PLANET!!!!:tumblr_inline_mi7tcqZmot1qdlkyg::tumblr_inline_mueoe3Yabh1qdlkyg:

Thank you, Yuzu, for bringing all of us together!:tumblr_inline_mzx8t1Yuvn1r8msi5:

And lots of hugs and thank you to everyone who makes this place so lovable!:grouphug::10742289:

Also, thank you for the Planet birthday banner!:tumblr_inline_mfy936EPNF1qid2nw:

I’ve been playing catch up with this thread for a while and somehow I always woke up with 50 pages left to read LOL :surprised: but I've made it in time for today, yay!:tumblr_inline_ncmif5EcBB1rpglid::tumblr_inline_ncmif5EcBB1rpglid::tumblr_inline_ncmif5EcBB1rpglid:

there were a lot of serious mood swings in the past pages and I love it! :10636614:This thread is a bit crazy, a bit extra, a rollercoaster of emotions,  just like Yuzu! :tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw::tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw::tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw:

So far the off-season feels more lit than the season tbh, but I’m not complaining.:tumblr_m9gct8HYvv1qzckow: I’m very happy Yuzuru is going to be in FaoI, he will get the chance to play and joke with other skaters, be a dork, soak a little more in the love of the fans:tomato:... and gift us with more smiles!!!:winky:

Finally, to celebrate the day, it's worth reposting this fanvid. Everyone, let's squeal and laugh a bit at our #LifeOfAFanyu :LOL:

(also, the Planet gets a special mention!:tumblr_inline_mzx8zzarLt1r8msi5:)

On 4/27/2018 at 2:00 PM, Danibellerika said:

I checked my listings and there is no skating on the schedule for the whole weekend.  They pulled this the last time saying we'd see stuff from PC and it was mostly worlds replays. :waffle::waffle::waffle:

OH! I'm so sorry I didn't notice this posting before. This is for their on-line channel or at least I assume this is it, since this is all there is and there are links to a bunch of videos. Since OC changes their available videos, I just assume they're making these particular videos available for 48 hours on-line. I had to sign in with my Comcast XFinity account. Here's the link: 

https://www.olympicchannel.com/en/playback/watch-now-go-figure/

27 minutes ago, LadyLou said:

:tumblr_inline_mueoe3Yabh1qdlkyg::tumblr_inline_mi7tcqZmot1qdlkyg:HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE PLANET!!!!:tumblr_inline_mi7tcqZmot1qdlkyg::tumblr_inline_mueoe3Yabh1qdlkyg:

Thank you, Yuzu, for bringing together all of us!:tumblr_inline_mzx8t1Yuvn1r8msi5:

And lots of hugs and thank you to everyone who makes this place so lovable!:grouphug::10742289:

Also, thank you for the Planet birthday banner!:tumblr_inline_mfy936EPNF1qid2nw:

I’ve been playing catch up with this thread for a while and somehow I always woke up with 50 pages left to read LOL :surprised: but I've made it in time for today, yay!:tumblr_inline_ncmif5EcBB1rpglid::tumblr_inline_ncmif5EcBB1rpglid::tumblr_inline_ncmif5EcBB1rpglid:

there were a lot of serious mood swings in the past pages and I love it! :10636614:This thread is a bit crazy, a bit extra, a rollercoaster of emotions,  just like Yuzu! :tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw::tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw::tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw:

So far the off-season feels more lit than the season tbh, but I’m not complaining.:tumblr_m9gct8HYvv1qzckow: I’m very happy Yuzuru is going to be in FaoI, he will get the chance to play and joke with other skaters, be a dork, soak a little more in the love of the fans:tomato:... and gift us with more smiles!!!:winky:

Finally, to celebrate the day, it's worth reposting this fanvid. Everyone, let's squeal and laugh a bit at our #LifeOfAFanyu :LOL:

(also, the Planet gets a special mention!:tumblr_inline_mzx8zzarLt1r8msi5:)

THis video! It is EPIC. I can't stop laughing (or clicking replay)

Thanks for sharing!

I'm late to the party but 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! 

:10815002::10742289::PurpleBanana::tomato::Brocolli::tumblr_inline_mueoe3Yabh1qdlkyg::tumblr_inline_mp4i2vHXDy1qz4rgp::dancingeggplant::tumblr_inline_mfy92hO4sm1qid2nw:

Life on this planet is the best if you're a Yuzu fan! Best place to be! <3

Banner is awesome, by the way, suitably golden o/