General Yuzuru Chat

4 minutes ago, ralucutzagy said:

What if he surprise us with something new at FaoI? Some new EX, maybe??? One can only dream ... :tumblr_inline_n18qraikFP1qid2nw:

A new ex is the most realistic of all the unlikely possibilities lol. I'm sure his SP and FS programmes are no where near ready yet. An ex though... thats possible.... 

4 minutes ago, ralucutzagy said:

What if he surprise us with something new at FaoI? Some new EX, maybe??? One can only dream ... :tumblr_inline_n18qraikFP1qid2nw:

I think it’s likely :tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw: I bet he‘s also excited about a new EX now that he hasn’t had a new one in two years. And maybe it’s too early to get competitive programs? Since the new rules for next season are not set in stone yet (although already roughly decided on)

4 hours ago, ruruzest said:

now I know Yuzu is probably an alien but this looks a bit creepy :surprised:

video is in English 

( sorry it this has been posted!)

Robo!SEIMEI is soooooo adorable~

And if you watch the video following it you'll notice that NHK Newsline also covered the parade... and mentioned "stuffed animal of a bear character that is Hanyu's favourite". This is because NHK has extremely strict policies about references to commercial products and trademarks on their broadcasted programmes... I'm trying to find a reference in English about that, but no luck...

2 minutes ago, liv said:

He could just go out and belly dance something off the cuff and the audience would love it. No choreographer required. 

tbf the bar for things Yuzu can do and the audience will love is set very low. The list starts with “Yuzu breathes”

On that note... Koi dance 

5 minutes ago, robin said:

tbf the bar for things Yuzu can do and the audience will love is set very low. The list starts with “Yuzu breathes”

On that note... Koi dance 

very true. Like Kurt said during the Olympics... he blew his nose, the audience screamed. :)