General Yuzuru Chat

9 minutes ago, Sammie said:

Thoughts on this article? I have a lot to say but I’m not good or eloquent enough to express what I feel.  :slinkaway:

The writter feels envy towards Yuzu for reaching what he wanted, related to some frustrating dreams if his he couldn't do realize himself. He knows Yuzu's life hasn't been easy yet he still feels like that. Mmm I don't see the point of the post, seems like a personal rant and that's it, nothing to take seriously.

... What a terrible time to be offline.... 

This has alarmed me, and since I want to be fully prepared when there's a show or competition I can finally aford to go and watch him, any fanyu here that is Japanese or knows exactly what to do to grab a ticket please please pm me. :bow:

I need to be armed and I won't let it slip when the chance comes.

I confessed I skipped 40 pages of this thread, couldn't keep up :13877886: thank God for the news and updates thread lol

but holy, this month called may 2018 will be so much fun!! :yes2: CiONTU broadcast, FAOI makuhari, and FAOI kanazawa early june :animated-smileys-angels-151:

then not so long and it'll be media day, and we'll get info on next season's programs and and before you know it, the new season begins already :bunny-smiley: what is off-season anyway

Misha and Evgenia are doing the same stops as Yuzuru.  :tumblr_inline_n2pje2YFXq1qdlkyg: Half of the CiONTU cast will there as well (with Javi and Stephane :tumblr_inline_nhkezsTB3v1qid2nw:)

Anyway, I think it certainly would be better for his ankle to skate in later stops. But for next season, 2 first stops are the best. He will need more time than usual to prepare for next season and I am not only talking about getting his jumps back but also (hopefully) learning completely new programs and adjusting them to new rules. He could work with Jeff on SP before and during FaOI because changes in SP won't be as big as in FS. So he don't need to wait for official announcement of the rules. After that he can focus on getting his jumps back and working on his FS. Remember when Shae choreographed SEIMEI before ISU changed rules about step sequence levels and they had to change original StSq and that's probably the reason it got forever-level-3 curse :P 

And recently I also had thoughts like this. Jeff is the one who suggests new music to Yuzuru. I hope that after watching Yuzuru practicing his old programs at CiONTU, he got some really nice ideas he normally wouldn't think about. Like maybe some jazz :biggrin: