General Yuzuru Chat

7 minutes ago, ninomiya said:

I suppose you can't just dodge questions from the prime minister. :1: he tried so hard and got so far but in the end it doesn't even matter

LP :tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw: All I ever wanted. Secrets that you keep. All you ever wanted. The truth I couldn't speak

I LOVE how people makes it sound like it's Just Another 4 Years of hard work media craze pressure and possible injuries and he should decide by a nod or a shake of the head 2 months after his 2nd OGM.

6 minutes ago, VyVy99 said:

LP :tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw: All I ever wanted. Secrets that you keep. All you ever wanted. The truth I couldn't speak

I LOVE how people makes it sound like it's Just Another 4 Years of hard work media craze pressure and possible injuries and he should decide by a nod or a shake of the head 2 months after his 2nd OGM.

I think it's like... Well, you did it twice, now you're an expert, how about doing it again? After the first time, you're still unsure whether it was a bit of a fluke or something, but the second time you do something very special, it's like 'yep, that's your thing now, that's what you do. Do it on demand now.'

9 minutes ago, WinForPooh said:

I think it's like... Well, you did it twice, now you're an expert, how about doing it again? After the first time, you're still unsure whether it was a bit of a fluke or something, but the second time you do something very special, it's like 'yep, that's your thing now, that's what you do. Do it on demand now.'

Talking about taking things for granted :waffle: