General Yuzuru Chat

8 hours ago, ralucutzagy said:

:10636614:

DbnKZ9lW4AAEptL.jpg

He looks so tiny when he's not on the ice.  Fess up - anyone here actually measure Yuzuru's wax figure?  I heard it was popular to measure his waist and I'm so curious about what his measurements are.  Since he's too tall for child sizes with such long limbs and so extremely thin, I would think that he'd need to have his suits specially made for them to actually fit properly.

I suddenly realized that I might understand why Yuzuru wears toe socks and am looking for some to try out myself.  My toes overlap slightly and when I'm especially active, I put band-aids or tape around each one or I start getting blisters - toe socks seem like a much easier solution. I wonder if he has similar problems or if it's just a quirk.

Love that quote by Habu's wife.  Imagine being disappointed by seeing your name in the news :laughing:

eta: sorry, can't seem to figure out how to crop out some of the pics but not others.  Not tech savvy but I have to think it causes extra expense.  

Correct me if i'm wrong but is this why we were spared of hakama death?

IIRC the black kimono is the most formal you can wear, and you get one when you get married right?

Yuzu has only the blue one that killed us. He couldn't have worn that to the Emperor's party because it's not formal enough, right (i only saw four crests on his kimono and i suppose you would need to wear five to meet the Emperor??)? Or could he hypotetically borrow his father's kimono? (since it has the same crests)

OOOR, it is formal enough, just a different color?:13877886:

I know women can wear a furisode if they're unmarried or iro tomesode to formal gatherings but i don't know about men :13877886: 

The other possibility is that he doesn't like to wear it lol

12 minutes ago, Hydroblade said:

Correct me if i'm wrong but is this why we were spared of hakama death?

IIRC the black kimono is the most formal you can wear, and you get one when you get married right?

Yuzu has only the blue one that killed us. He couldn't have worn that to the Emperor's party because it's not formal enough, right (i only saw four crests on his kimono and i suppose you would need to wear five to meet the Emperor??)? Or could he hypotetically borrow his father's kimono? (since it has the same crests)

OOOR, it is formal enough, just a different color?:13877886:

I know women can wear a furisode if they're unmarried or iro tomesode to formal gatherings but i don't know about men :13877886: 

The other possibility is that he doesn't like to wear it lol

Spoiler

I wonder if his mom buys his clothes:peekapooh:

23 minutes ago, singermelodie1 said:

Maybe he buys his training gear and everything else is left up to his mom

And his training outfits actually fit:war:

Hm I can imagine Yuzu asking his mom to buy him UA shirts and chacott pants and the same model of golden asics trainers over and over LOL

His extensive collection of Armani exchange shirts is completely on his mom tho

2 minutes ago, robin said:

Hm I can imagine Yuzu asking his mom to buy him UA shirts and chacott pants and the same model of golden asics trainers over and over LOL

His extensive collection of Armani exchange shirts is completely on his mom tho

Just watch his mom buy it in a different color like white one day to mess up with him

1 hour ago, Old Cat Lady said:

He looks so tiny when he's not on the ice.  Fess up - anyone here actually measure Yuzuru's wax figure?  I heard it was popular to measure his waist and I'm so curious about what his measurements are.  Since he's too tall for child sizes with such long limbs and so extremely thin, I would think that he'd need to have his suits specially made for them to actually fit properly.

I suddenly realized that I might understand why Yuzuru wears toe socks and am looking for some to try out myself.  My toes overlap slightly and when I'm especially active, I put band-aids or tape around each one or I start getting blisters - toe socks seem like a much easier solution. I wonder if he has similar problems or if it's just a quirk.

Love that quote by Habu's wife.  Imagine being disappointed by seeing your name in the news :laughing:

eta: sorry, can't seem to figure out how to crop out some of the pics but not others.  Not tech savvy but I have to think it causes extra expense.  

Someone on the YHIFG said the wax figure waist is 27in :O

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1610393525875114/permalink/2015199432061186/