General Yuzuru Chat

7 minutes ago, SparkleSalad said:

Mr Hanyu didn't bring his gold medal again? (The party has started.)

Or maybe it's still in his sock. :P

:smiley-laughing021:

Some caring person: Yuzu, you're walking funny, is everything OK with your foot??

Yuzu: :smiley-rolleyes009: uuuuuhhhhh...... *you know that feeling when you think you forgot something but you just can't figure out what it was?*

Just now, SparkleSalad said:

Chatting with Nao Kodaira and co. 

bet he asked nao kodaira something abt speed skating that could benefit his skating again :LOL: yuzu's voice: "sorry, I like research"

5 minutes ago, dotsquare said:

I'm just hoping we can get a well-fitted suit this time :war:

that's a tall order :english2:

1 minute ago, Pamigena said:

:smiley-laughing021:

Some caring person: Yuzu, you're walking funny, is everything OK with your foot??

Yuzu: :smiley-rolleyes009: uuuuuhhhhh...... *you know that feeling when you think you forgot something but you just can't figure out what it was?*

Nah, it has to be some kind of agreed upon internal joke. He has to show some human side at some point (to make sure we don't find out his alien origins)-like forgetting which sock it was stuffed in.

Yuzu: Hey, can I bring a sock to the garden party?

Royal Staffers: you may *wear* socks, and we generally encourage our guests to be dressed appropriately.

Yuzu: no no, I meant actually bring a team japan sock.

Staffers: o_O

Yuzu: okay, maybe it's a bad idea then

hace 2 minutos , freeyafanfan said:

what? surely he can't forget the medal again?! :smiley-laughing021:

photo please media :tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw:

Lol, did he really?!

... Maybe after seeing all the people that wanted him to go to Beijing he is like, ok, i will Continue this sort of Tradition and will promise to bring the New one on 2022.... Yeah... im delusional... but one can dream 

2 minutes ago, Xen said:

Nah, it has to be some kind of agreed upon internal joke. He has to show some human side at some point (to make sure we don't find out his alien origins)-like forgetting which sock it was stuffed in.

Yuzu: Hey, can I bring a sock to the garden party?

Royal Staffers: you may *wear* socks, and we generally encourage our guests to be dressed appropriately.

Yuzu: no no, I meant actually bring a team japan sock.

Staffers: o_O

Yuzu: okay, maybe it's a bad idea then

he can always claim that his socks are an exhibition piece so technically it's art and why wouldn't he be allowed to bring a piece of art, huh? :biggrin:

46 minutes ago, Whee1000 said:

Somewhere I saw a gif ( or maybe pic, but think gif) with a side by side comparison of the ending of the Ciontu Romeo and I think the 2012 Romeo where Yuzuru raises his arm and gives the #1 sign. Would it be too much to ask if someone could find it because  the Ciontu Mr. Hanyu is SERVING FACE and I need to channel that for when I go back to work tomorrow. I would be most grateful, and I can’t be the only one who likes a good glare. Thank you! :disdain:

http://novaks.tumblr.com/post/172979997295/yuzuru-hanyu-then-and-now