General Yuzuru Chat

35 minutes ago, cinemacoconut said:

But his coach sounds like it to be long term.. Anyway as long as it benefits Yuzu Im fine with this... 

Spoiler

Please don't try to start this topic again. Whatever it is, we have nothing to do with it. I'm tired of you bringing it up again and again. 

Oh I completly forgot to write it earlier but anyway. Remember hilarious Insta story update by Ari Zakaryan where Yuko Kawaguti and Alexander Smirnov were dancing this funny dance together while preparing to Ciontu? But Yuko was on ice and Alex near Ari on the side? I thought at that time that it's strange but later forgot abt it. I read in Alexander FB that it was like this bcs Aeroflot lost his luggage with his skates-Woops it seems lost baggage is quite often happening that I always thought.

1 hour ago, BWOZWaltz said:

It maybe this lip balm has flavour and Yuzu is trying to taste it without getting too obvious...:tumblr_inline_mzx8s4JRlX1r8msi5:

Maybe it's a strawberry shortcake flavour...:tumblr_inline_mqt4grU8ua1qz4rgp:

He was doing what we usually do after applying lip balm, wasn't he ?  :tumblr_inline_mqt4grU8ua1qz4rgp:

2 hours ago, Floria said:

They blocked almost all other SP uploads by now, so  I guess they'll post theirs soon?

Is it a new book?

Quick translation!

The sample print of 'Yuzuru Hanyu: the miracle of an endless challenge' is ready!

Will reach distributors on April 27 and will hit bookstores from May 1.

The lineup for the next issues of the 'Winter Athlete' non-fiction series is also revealed! (Yuzuru Hanyu, Noriaki Kasai, Nao Kodaira, Sara Takanashi, Nana Takagi, Curling Girls)

Sounds like it's a series on the PC athletes and Yuzu is the first one up!

2 hours ago, yuzuonice said:

eh? no no i think we must think of a different one, it was definitely LGC costume, actually I think it was an interview with Yuzu, they show him taking the jacket off + crowd screaming, and when asked on his reaction, he says he thought "ah yes, I took it off" or something lol

I think you are talking about a different taking off jacket, it's during an interview with Akiko here:

Whereas Sparkle was talking about this well known killer bite-zipp-strip:

tumblr_oy4ycnjoqO1slgs9ko1_400.gif  

Either way :10742290:

:thanks: @gladi

Hanyu’s Celebratory Parade ~ I will be the King Plunderer of Gazes! (Sponichi 2018.04.24  Photographer column)

Spoiler

Nagakubo Yutaka – May I take a picture? Series

The procession slowly approached and entered the shooting range of my 400mm lens. The official photographer in a red vest (t/n Sunao Noto) aboard the bus was pointing in my direction and saying something to Hanyu.

Through the viewfinder, our eyes met. Suddenly he looked 17 again, breaking into a big, big smile. And then he waved madly, yelling something ––

“TANAKA-SAAAAAN!!" 

From this day onward, I will be Tanaka-san. You got a problem with that?

:rofl: I love these photographer oji-sans and their relationship with Yuzu!

40 minutes ago, yuzupon said:

Has this been posted anywhere here? 

German speakers, help!!

There's nothing much interesting said here, just the usual... The only thing that's interesting imo is that Brain called himself the bad cop and Tracy the good cop :rofl:

Witt asked Brian who his fave student is and Brian was diplomatic and said that he likes them like parents like their children, all the same but differently. He did hint that in hindsight, looking back, he has faves but he needs to stay neutral LOL