General Yuzuru Chat

1 hour ago, SparkleSalad said:
  Reveal hidden contents

I volunteer me as well. >_>

What a shame the Japanese flag is symmetrical.

2 minutes ago, moonkat said:

print his name on it  

Lol I know it's just a bit of fun and jokes, but just in case anyone is even considering it.... I would sincerely suggest not doing anything with the Japanese flag. With the way we've seen Yuzu's respect for Japan and specifically the Japanese flag in the past (extreme care not to let it touch the ground etc) I doubt he would appreciate it. Might see it as not honouring the flag. 

36 minutes ago, Danibellerika said:

Yeah well I was screaming and crying in PC like I never have for an athlete before, so I can relate. :smiley-laughing021:

I cried and screamed so much during Olympic on New Year Day ( Lunar ) my husband had to run downstairs to check on me and my daughter ! And when I went to work retelling the history to my coworkers I cried again ! Really what’s happening to me ??? My very first And only one fandom is taking over my life !

7 minutes ago, OonsieHui said:

Lol I know it's just a bit of fun and jokes, but just in case anyone is even considering it.... I would sincerely suggest not doing anything with the Japanese flag. With the way we've seen Yuzu's respect for Japan and specifically the Japanese flag in the past (extreme care not to let it touch the ground etc) I doubt he would appreciate it. Might see it as not honouring the flag. 

If anyone feels tempted to ever take me seriously, please look to the left of my posts. :biggrin:

As for the flag, he's already on it, isn't he? He's the sun, right? :biggrin:

58 minutes ago, SparkleSalad said:

If anyone feels tempted to ever take me seriously, please look to the left of my posts. :biggrin:

As for the flag, he's already on it, isn't he? He's the sun, right? :biggrin:

Banoctopooh:4: I don't know if I should feel proud or creeped out since I've suggested you all the identities needed 

Now that you mention, I realise this pic is such a beautiful personified Yuzu version of the Japanese flag :tumblr_inline_mm2wbaeqQM1qz4rgp: If that's the correct way to describe in English...

1 hour ago, ralucutzagy said:

Lol Jack! :smiley-laughing021::smiley-laughing021::smiley-laughing021:

1 hour ago, Noelle said:

I wish Olympic Channel would post Yuzu's SP to youtube. Surely they might do that now, since they are even covering 羽生結弦の写真撮るの下手くそ選手権 ???

No no...they clearly need to save that for a rainy day when their clicks and views are at an all time low..... :3:

58 minutes ago, MrPudding said:

Lol I'm both surprised and not surprised?? Cause that means that not only was practically everyone out on the streets, anyone who wasn't was watching on their TV?? Or maybe just ALL the businesses had it to the parade stream lol, whether there was anyone in the shop or not!!