General Yuzuru Chat

Hace 10 horas, cinemacoconut said:

Anyway deleting all photos of yuzu including ones taken with other people is strange indeed and although a speculation maybe yuzu himself felt uncomfortable with the large amounts of his photos in zhenyas insta and txted her to delete them jst in time for the parade ceremony that starts today. Strange timing indeed. 

Why it has to be Yuzu, always?.  She perfectly could decide it by herself, but whatever it's the reason it's none of our business.

1 hour ago, Lilona said:

It was one time in the life opportunity and as always I didn't know what to say, so I was like thank you! Thank you so much! And then: Thank you for Yuzuru! Thank you for Javi!

I remembered @Xen and our yesterday talk abt Boyang so: Take care of Boyang! He laughed xD

You were more articulate than I would've been. :biggrin: 

10 minutes ago, WinForPooh said:

You were more articulate than I would've been. :biggrin: 

Same! Put me in that situation and its like, one order of blubbering squealing mess to go! @Lilona I'm so happy for you that you got this chance! :) Thanks for thanking him for Yuzu and Javi!! 

23 минуты назад, OonsieHui сказал:

Same! Put me in that situation and its like, one order of blubbering squealing mess to go! @Lilona I'm so happy for you that you got this chance! :) Thanks for thanking him for Yuzu and Javi!! 

Truthfully I was a mess. All in fangirl mode but I think he thought it was funny and amusing xD. In one point I even cried out loud: I'm dying xD.