General Yuzuru Chat

5 minutes ago, Lilona said:

O MY GOD!!! I SAW BRIAN ORSER!! HE GAVE ME AUTOGRAPH AND I THANKED HOM FOR YUZU AND JAVI. AND ASKED HIM TO TAKE CARE OF BOYANG. HE LAUGHED. O almost died and was total fangirl but I don't care...

Omg, amazing, laughing at the Boyang comment, so he's heard of the "speculation" already :pouty:

or maybe it's more than that lol

You should have showed him the adoration from the amazing fans in Sendai :biggrin: 

1 minute ago, cinemacoconut said:

This confirms Boyang is goin to TCC.. i wonder how long Boyang will stay

EDIT: hmm not sure how this confims anything other than the fact that he's probably aware of the rumours and laughed at that...

21 minutes ago, Lilona said:

O MY GOD!!! I SAW BRIAN ORSER!! HE GAVE ME AUTOGRAPH AND I THANKED HOM FOR YUZU AND JAVI. AND ASKED HIM TO TAKE CARE OF BOYANG. HE LAUGHED. I'm almost died and was total fangirl but I don't care...

I'm very happy for you! :biggrin: He should get all the thanks. Only fair.

9 minutes ago, yuzupon said:

LMAO, the tweet takes the caption of the first photo instead of the first line of the news or the title and it's glorious.:rofl:

They should have mention about the lipstick, many are waiting for it

12 minutes ago, yuzupon said:

LMAO, the tweet takes the caption of the first photo instead of the first line of the news or the title and it's glorious.:rofl:

ngl, after seeing the TV news reports of his every single move from that gala practice, this is the next step & I'm not even surprised :1:

Spoiler

EDIT and they strike again :laughing:

48 минут назад, WinForPooh сказал:

I'm very happy for you! :biggrin: He should get all the thanks. Only fair.

It was one time in the life opportunity and as always I didn't know what to say, so I was like thank you! Thank you so much! And then: Thank you for Yuzuru! Thank you for Javi!

I remembered @Xen and our yesterday talk abt Boyang so: Take care of Boyang! He laughed xD

10 минут назад, Lilona сказал:

It was one time in the life opportunity and as always I didn't know what to say, so I was like thank you! Thank you so much! And then: Thank you for Yuzuru! Thank you for Javi!

I remembered @Xen and our yesterday talk abt Boyang so: Take care of Boyang! He laughed xD

Actually it was really funny, bcs today in Seoul was raining and we stood near doors and I saw Brian in the hall during 15-min waiting and I was like Ok, all satellites were watching parade with Yuzu today and I have the honour to see his coach in arena's hall when he was talking to ppl, makes some photos. I didn't expect he would go through that doors, but when he went out I was like Brian, Brian, sign please xD! In all crowd, I seemed the only interested one :). He was really in good mood :). I think the show was a success.

DbYh39tUQAAeL_Q.jpg

DbYh39tVQAA21eZ.jpg