General Yuzuru Chat

15 minutes ago, monchan said:

There are 108 thousands ppl that have come to the parade

Oh man...

Seeing that picture is scarier than having been in the middle of it... All things considered, people behaved well... There were a few people who collapsed, because 30C in direct sunlight in that crowd is tough! More impressions to come later (maybe in the other thread). I'm heading back to Tokyo now...

3 hours ago, Lilona said:
  Hide contents

Oh I really hope it was not bcs my present :(

Spoiler

Well, nobody can say for sure, but I doubt it. You did not stencil Zhenya next to Yuzu and draw a big heart around it or anything, that would be super creepy. You just gave her a Sendai Yuzu shirt, everybody knows she admires Yuzu. I wouldn't hesitate to give Yuzu any Plushenko merch. :) Or even an Arakawa Ina Bauer shirt, if I got one. I don't think you need to feel bad. :) 

3 minutes ago, OonsieHui said:

. . . . Any ideas?  

Also should I have put this in the other skaters section? Sorry I wasn't sure..... I can move it if necessary. 

We’ve had enough speculation on this, I think - whatever reasons Zhenya might have had, it’s entirely her own business, I’d say. It doesn’t cast any shade on Yuzu. 

4 minutes ago, Fay said:

We’ve had enough speculation on this, I think - whatever reasons Zhenya might have had, it’s entirely her own business, I’d say. It doesn’t cast any shade on Yuzu. 

ah... was there speculation? sorry I must have completely missed it I though it was something that just happened. 

So basically no actual other things happened around it? wokay thats fine then. 

2 minutes ago, OonsieHui said:

ah... was there speculation? sorry I must have completely missed it I though it was something that just happened. 

None that we know of. They haven’t seen each other since the Olympics. 

I feel like I'm a cactus after a downpour with sparkly raindrops dripping on every spiky bits of the surface. I am drowning with emotions after seen so many beautiful photos and funny things put on SNS. :tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw:

From what I saw today, his happy smiley face is the source of happiness for many others.

His little squishy face is just so precious :10636614:

I can never know what really goes behind the scene or what's on his mind but one thing I can be sure of is his love for his home town and the town people love him for what he is, not just for what he has done for them. His struggle itself is the most worthy thing out of them all.

The media mentioning of Beijing will not stop but I'm counting on his smart ways of manoeuvring around the white elephant until he is ready to address it with his own words and in his own time.

1小时前, OonsieHui说:

i don't think it has anything to do with him. However, it might have with his fans...becos she deleted his pics first. But i'm sure between skaters they're fine. They haven't seen each other and been busy for shows.

Tbh some of his fans are...just storming other skaters' instagram with comments that I feel sorry for them.:facepalm: