General Yuzuru Chat

20 minutes ago, Erin said:

Hide contents

Mild case - shippers. She might feel uncomfortable. 

Worst case - she gets harassed by jealous fans. She might feel scared of crazy fanyus. 

But is she really removing her Yuzu-related posts? That is weird. I hope it's nothing serious. 

Spoiler

1. Mild case- yeah, if she has a bf, then that's probably something you need to do. You can have the nicest BF in the world, but it just feels awkward if your BF sees comments shipping you and another guy all the time.Even if he's saint level of tolerance and does not mind it, you'd mind it. 

2. Worst case- oh gods, this is the one I am most worried about. As much as Yuzu says he's not an idol, there are plenty of young ladies who idolize him; I've met a couple, and one or two who actively dislike Med/Alina/ any female skater whom he skates with just because they're closer to him, because ya know, he's their "husbando." Telling them that factually one day he will likely marry, have kids, and it is likely not with them, usually doesn't work. >_<

In the end, what skaters do with their instagrams is their own business. Yuzu and Zhenya's lives are dramatic enough as it is. We don't need to go around speculating and stirring up more stuff. I mean c'mon, we're a freaking fan forum, not a weekly tabloid!

nghjghfgh small rant 

Spoiler

Some Yuzuru fans really need to stop harassing people he's friendly with.

If you are going to ship, whatever. I do it, it'd be hypocritical for me to say it's wrong to - think most of us do in some way even if it's just liking a friendship and wanting to see more of it (even though I personally am really put off by romantically shipping at 17 year old girl with a 23 year old man, generally I wish people would quit it with both Evgenia ad Alina and learn when they need to draw the line) but you need to not convince yourself it's ~totally real~ and it it needs to stay away from the skaters.

I imagine it makes them really uncomfortable and it is really getting out of hand. The comments on Javier's instagram posts with him girlfriend are often just really cringey and too much. That Misha doesn't share many of the photos he takes with Yuzuru because fans say he's just using Yuzuru for attention. People leaving comments on Evgenia's posts too....No. I really wish it would stop. And it used to annoy me that certain people on twitter or on the other forum (sometimes on here too) think it's fine to talk about certain ships, not just in terms of friendship or liking how two people interact but blatant shipping, in general chat or on open areas of the forum and on unlocked twitter accounts etc. knowing that skaters do sometimes see these things and not everyone is comfortable with it. It's something that should be kept in fandom and the place for it is closed forums, private twitters, certain corners on tumblr maybe, dms and ao3 not open twitter accounts, on skaters' twitter posts or on instagram/skaters' posts. It drives me nuts when people tag or @ skaters with their shipping stuff. 

It can hurt friendships and I imagine stuff like this really bothers Yuzuru too, especially if his friends are being made to feel uncomfortable or being harassed. He already says he's lonely, do we really want to make him more isolated by making him scared or interacting with people in public? It's one thing to know in theory that it's happening but it's another when fans are repeatedly throwing it in your face and I do think people do it openly way too much with Evgenia - stating their little headcanons as fact and talking about ~how cute the kids would be~ and I totally wouldn;t be surprised if she decided that she wants to discourage this, whether she is dating someone or not.

1 час назад, cinemacoconut сказал:

Guys Ive jst noticed Zhenya deleted all of Yuzurus photos on her instagram..like jst his photos. Did they fight? 

Спойлер

Oh I really hope it was not bcs my present :(