General Yuzuru Chat

hace 46 minutos , KatjaThera said:

Also, while it bothered me that he put it like that, I can see what Javi meant when he said it's not his fault if their relationship sours at times. I don't think Javi ever really minded losing to Yuzu, but Yuzu always minds losing, even if he can be happy for Javi as well. I think Boston especially was bad for them.)

Please read his second book and you will realize the reason Yuzu wanted to train in TCC and also if what Javier said is accurate or not to the reality, because nobody knows what happened or not between them.  Javier doing that statement was out of the place imo while Yuzu was praising him in the same documentary

1 hour ago, Lenylan said:

Please read his second book and you will realize the reason Yuzu wanted to train in TCC and also if what Javier said is accurate or not to the reality, because nobody knows what happened or not between them.  Javier doing that statement was out of the place imo while Yuzu was praising him in the same documentary

What documentary are you guys talking about? I think I missed something.

3 hours ago, KatjaThera said:

I can see what Javi meant when he said it's not his fault if their relationship sours at times. I don't think Javi ever really minded losing to Yuzu, but Yuzu always minds losing, even if he can be happy for Javi as well. I think Boston especially was bad for them.)

41 minutes ago, Toni said:

What documentary are you guys talking about? I think I missed something.

if it was about Javi's comment to yuzu...  

2 minutes ago, Whee1000 said:

Please help a baffled newbie: how do I upload pics here from  Twitter and other online sources? I have to save them to Imgur first? Thank you for your patience!:snpeace:

You can just paste the link here and it'll embed

1 minute ago, cinemacoconut said:

Its strange cuz there have been shippers for yuzu and zhenya in the comments for over 2 years and she still regularly uploaded photos of her and yuzu. She then suddenly deleted only his photos.. Which was sad.. 

Spoiler

After a while, she might get tired especially if she has someone.

Spoiler

There was an interview asking if she's in love and she said yes

2 minutes ago, singermelodie1 said:

I doubt it;

Hide contents

probably because of shippers

Spoiler

Mild case - shippers. She might feel uncomfortable. 

Worst case - she gets harassed by jealous fans. She might feel scared of crazy fanyus. 

But is she really removing her Yuzu-related posts? That is weird. I hope it's nothing serious. 

11 minutes ago, singermelodie1 said:
  Hide contents

After a while, she might get tired especially if she has someone.

Hide contents

There was an interview asking if she's in love and she said yes

She said in loads of interviews that she doesnt plan to date anyone .

And in the pantene interview she used past tense that she had been in love.

Anyway deleting all photos of yuzu including ones taken with other people is strange indeed and although a speculation maybe yuzu himself felt uncomfortable with the large amounts of his photos in zhenyas insta and txted her to delete them jst in time for the parade ceremony that starts today. Strange timing indeed.