General Yuzuru Chat

3 minutes ago, Murieleirum said:

Ah, I guess the interview is in Russian, right? How I wish I spoke Russian, I love her interviews... sometimes they translate some in the Italian facebook fs group run by Max, but sometimes they don't :c 

She just mentioned she’d love to train Yuzuru Hanyu. That was it. 

5 минут назад, Murieleirum сказал:

Ah, I guess the interview is in Russian, right? How I wish I spoke Russian, I love her interviews... sometimes they translate some in the Italian facebook fs group run by Max, but sometimes they don't :c 

Yes. But I envy you more: you can enjoy Max's commentaires :squishedPooh:

1 час назад, yuzuangel сказал:

I believe @kaeryth timestamped already xD

Спойлер

Mb I lost a track, but why and what Scott did? I can't see anything very unusual but a little weird reaction?

2 minutes ago, Murieleirum said:

Aaaah but I translate everything that comes my way! Sharing Max's awesome commentary with all of you is twice the fun <3 

Complete non-sequitur, but your avatar is beautifully distracting. It is my favorite moment from PC, when he let go, finally! :heart:

55 минут назад, Marinn сказал:

I see, you from Russia? Tell me please, how did you get your shirt so quickly?
I made the order in the first hours after the start of sales, and it was sent only on April 20. And, judging by the track, my order is still in Tokyo, waiting for dispatch.

Are you already in Korea? Wow! It's such a long way and so expensive, just Wow!  :clap:   

No. I'm originally from Russia xD. But live and work in Seoul for 4 years. I was thinking which flag put in my profile but after some thoughts put a Russian one bcs I'm Russian xD. I think I need to write my current location in my signature description xD.

4 hours ago, OonsieHui said:

Hide contents

Tbvh it confuses me. Especially since they are figure skaters themselves, they should be even more aware then any of us are the differences between Yuzu's and Shoma's skating techniques and quality. I don't see how there is much overlap between them as figure skaters.... 

And because they are skaters they are also a bit closer to the Shoma and Yuzu's world, so that's probably why xD plus, let's be real for a moment here, if you count Javi and Patrick out, for the last few quads, the only top skaters with well developed came musicality came from Japan, and musicality is one of the things people pay much more attention to in Ladies from what I've observed...

Plus it's 100% probable Yuzu and Shoma are people nice enough to be likeable by anybody

4 hours ago, OonsieHui said:

Reveal hidden contents

Tbvh it confuses me. Especially since they are figure skaters themselves, they should be even more aware then any of us are the differences between Yuzu's and Shoma's skating techniques and quality. I don't see how there is much overlap between them as figure skaters.... 

Ohhhh?? When was this? Got a vid?

Don't know if anyone replied to you yet with the video but here it is. I timestamped his reaction to the SE-counter 3A2T. It's amusing because Tessa and Scott basically had poker faces through the performance (they were, from what I hear, 'scouting' out the competition for their friend Patrick, since this was pre-Sochi) and this was basically the first time Scott reacted and then got laser eyes on. 

Edit: nevermind, of course @kaeryth would beat me to it. :rofl:

17 minutes ago, xeyra said:

Don't know if anyone replied to you yet with the video but here it is. I timestamped his reaction to the SE-counter 3A2T. It's amusing because Tessa and Scott basically had poker faces through the performance (they were, from what I hear, 'scouting' out the competition for their friend Patrick, since this was pre-Sochi) and this was basically the first time Scott reacted and then got laser eyes on. 

Edit: nevermind, of course @kaeryth would beat me to it. :rofl:

He mouthed "that's nice." And while Tessa kept her poker face on, you can tell Scott was getting into the program, since his expression changed a lot more. You can tell who had the neater notes to hand in from this pair.

1 hour ago, Murieleirum said:

ooh what's the FB group? Is it open to everyone?

(btw I'm still rewatching practically all of Yuzu's career with Max&Angelo commentary, I'm currently on Worlds 2015 SP, I suffered again through CoC14, that was tough :()