General Yuzuru Chat

6 minutes ago, BWOZWaltz said:

Once I start rewatching CiONTU, if something reminds me of something else, that usually sends me off to another journey into finding that little treasure. For example, at the skating tech corner with Yuzu, Mura and Sano-san, I had to go back to YT and start rewatching the series of videos with Yuzu's 3A - spread eagle entry. And after watching Yuzu's skating part (1st,2nd and 3rd day), I went to rewatch the whole of his old programs from junior years. I don't know how many more times I'm going to rewatch CWW but it is literally so exhausting every night. I have been a walking dead in the office since Monday... This is a terrible disease that I've contracted and only known cure is to watch more Yuzu stuff...or have I got it wrong??

nope you're absolutely right :biggrin: i've already watched all yuzu's programs and related vids since 2004 like at least 30 times already, everything is so imprinted in my mind haha. but I still always feel the urge to watch them again and again... it's never ending, not that i'm complaining XD 

I was curious where my previous post got it from so I looked for it. And hey it's been subbed already? Haha I hadn't realised! 

Maybe I'm just slow, but was this shared already?? So many cool details! Like the feather on his black skates, how Misha helped with it etc. 

3 hours ago, Yatagarasu said:

And no, no, goodness. I just picked the name because I liked the whole Great Crow concept, that doesn't appear just in Japanese mythology but you'll find it in China and Korea too for example (in China, it goes far back as appearing on neolithic pottery) and the idea of a divine intervention/ will of Heaven/ representation of the Sun in Japanese especially because well :biggrin:

And you also knew that yatagarasu is a symbol used in Shinto shrines?

a8c5XRg.jpg

This one is from 弓弦羽神社 (Yuzuruha shrine).

22 minutes ago, OonsieHui said:

I was curious where my previous post got it from so I looked for it. And hey it's been subbed already? Haha I hadn't realised! 

Maybe I'm just slow, but was this shared already?? So many cool details! Like the feather on his black skates, how Misha helped with it etc. 

He talks and talks and talks. 😂

Hello, hello!
Interrupting regular programming to invite everyone to Ice Fantasia viewing, in just a few hours! Should be a lot of fun (especially considering some of those clothes for guys. Goodness) No but seriously do come, we can relax and have fun.

No! I lied! I do have something to share, and it's another Ambesi/Dolfini Yuzuru comments spread out during random figure skating moments:

At 00:10
Max: "His coach Artunian says that he (Nathan) is working on the 4Axel... I. Don't. Believe. It. Even. If. I. See. It. He doesn't have the technique to pull 4 and a half rotations off, and the triple is already difficult for him to land."
Angelo: "Yes, in fact, said like that, it does sound like a wisecrack."

And forward at 00:45
Angelo: "If I had to pick an athlete to complete 4Axel (Angelo is still quite skeptical about it being a reality, Max is more of a believer :laughing:) it wouldn't be him, I'd say two or three names before him - Hanyu, maybe!"
Max: "Who already landed it during practice"