General Yuzuru Chat

@Ajora @Anya @Victoria @Yatagarasu Thank you everyone for such quick responses. I can see the weibo video. It's hilarious in motion! When I first saw the gif Victoria shared above, his expression and action seems kinda bratty if that is towards his mother, but after watching the whole video, it seems less so now because of everything before and after that gif moment. Gif really can be dangerous, :P

His frozen crisis moment when he just stared down at his gloves though... I laughed so much watching it. And then there's Javi casually jumping around behind him, it's like the universe is mocking him, haha.

That paw waving action after that and his fallen face.... The boy is just tooo cute! :tumblr_inline_mfy92hO4sm1qid2nw:

Gosh this thread is moving at lightning speed :tumblr_inline_ncmifiE3IT1rpglid: thank heavens I decided to back read today but it jumped lots of pages while I'm doing so lol

1 hour ago, Anya said:

[ENG SUB] Yuzuru Hanyu Q&A Corner Continues ~with Wings~ by BlueFlameforYuzu

yay for this! thanks for sharing <3 I was rewatching CiONTU just now :biggrin:

1 hour ago, monchan said:

The impact of that killer gaze :muahaha:

Murderface doesn't escape from anyone, threatens your rivals like a charm :pouty:even yuzu himself said his murderface eyes are scary lmao

7 minutes ago, Ajora said:

:smiley-laughing021: ah this brilliant moment! 

6 minutes ago, WSYZ said:

@Ajora @Anya @Victoria @Yatagarasu Thank you everyone for such quick responses. I can see the weibo video. It's hilarious in motion! When I first saw the gif Victoria shared above, his expression and action seems kinda bratty if that is towards his mother, but after watching the whole video, it seems less so now because of everything before and after that gif moment. Gif really can be dangerous, :P

His frozen crisis moment when he just stared down at his gloves though... I laughed so much watching it. And then there's Javi casually jumping around behind him, it's like the universe is mocking him, haha.

That paw waving action after that and his fallen face.... The boy is just tooo cute! :tumblr_inline_mfy92hO4sm1qid2nw:

It was for his mother :rofl:his shrug at the end tho.

5 minutes ago, freeyafanfan said:

Gosh this thread is moving at lightning speed :tumblr_inline_ncmifiE3IT1rpglid:

I think we're finally coming out of Post-Olys hibernation:tumblr_inline_ncmif5EcBB1rpglid:

4 minutes ago, Hydroblade said:

It was for his mother :rofl:his shrug at the end tho.

Everything about this, never not going to be funny! We had a not-first pancake, delayed first-pancake with a garnish of OMG your Axel Yuzuru and a missing glove mystery. It was a good comp, that one.

3 minutes ago, Yatagarasu said:

Everything about this, never not going to be funny! We had a not-first pancake, delayed first-pancake with a garnish of OMG your Axel Yuzuru and a missing glove mystery. It was a good comp, that one.

Spoiler

WKV1QW5.jpg

2 minutes ago, katonice said:

Since we're moving down memory lane, I saw this photo today on my Twitter TL and it made me smile remembering how what felt like the entire twitterverse and this forum went on the brink of full nuclear meltdown when it was released:tumblr_lkl6q24eyw1qfamg6: I thought we'd never recover :laughing:DbL5hJiV4AA-Nld?format=jpg

Source

:10742290::tumblr_inline_n18qr5AMus1qid2nw:no pls

If i am welcomed to Sendai by that, they going to have to kill me and ship my body back to Mexico, otherwise i am not leaving >:(

3 minutes ago, katonice said:

Since we're moving down memory lane, I saw this photo today on my Twitter TL and it made me smile remembering how what felt like the entire twitterverse and this forum went on the brink of full nuclear meltdown when it was released:tumblr_lkl6q24eyw1qfamg6: I thought we'd never recover 

We never really, truly recover from these things. We sort of just suffer. Cumulatively :13877886:

@Hydroblade the pic died. Yuzu killed it :rofl:

1 minute ago, Hydroblade said:
  Hide contents

WKV1QW5.jpg

:10742290::tumblr_inline_n18qr5AMus1qid2nw:no pls

If i am welcomed to Sendai by that, they going to have to kill me and ship my body back to Mexico, otherwise i am not leaving >:(

1 minute ago, Yatagarasu said:

We never really, truly recover from these things. We sort of just suffer. Cumulatively :13877886:

@Hydroblade the pic died. Yuzu killed it :rofl:

Yeah tbh I don't think I ever did recover. Looking at the photo again now, I'm thinking a full size HD one will be enough to kill me for sure :10742290:

Ok, after seeing many fanarts of Yuzu around, I have to ask a serious question. Why does he have cat ears in so many fanarts???? Does he look or act like a cat sometimes? His personality is like a cat or something?

When I became his fan and found out he was born in 1994, I thought "Oh, a dog in Chinese Zodiacs, just like my favorite Japanese actor!" - who is 12 years older than Yuzu. I really like this coincidence so I always think of a Shiba Inu smiling face when I want to relate to Yuzu. But more and more cute and chubby chibi Yuzu with cat ears and tail are appearing on my Twitter feeds everyday... :rofl:

If anything, I would think he looks more like a fox, LOL

53 minutes ago, WinForPooh said:

:offtopic: I'm kind of jealous of the folks who can really go into Yuzu-kuyashii mode after a bad competition. Or game or whatever. I lose control over tear ducts when stress levels exceed a certain point  (and for me Yuzu keeps it pretty close to that point just by existing, apparently). It's very unfortunate because I really would fight anybody while crying, but people rarely want to fight a small crying idjit. Of course that does give me the element of surprise when I kick them, but still. It's annoying to never be intimidating. I really envy Yuzu's cinnamon roll-murder stare transformation abilities, too.

I just happen to develop my own death glare since secondary. But sometimes it gets a bit awkward, since people also never take me seriously until I use it. Will be like, the whole group fuss over to tease me, then when I've had enough and stares at them, everything goes silent :rofl:

I'd say Yuzu does that transition much more graceful and charismatic than I do lol. Pun not intended