General Yuzuru Chat

7 hours ago, VyVy99 said:

Jeff is so loveable and always smiling Ci :tumblr_inline_mqt4grU8ua1qz4rgp:

No I'm pretty sure every one of us have a fair share of that :peek:I usually just melt whenever I see him, like  "Awwww~ Bb is sooo cute!~", "OMG 3A/loop!!" or more simply "EEEEEEKK!!!" I try to maintain my cool face in case parents appear, but I've been caught smiling like an idiot a couple of times

:peekapooh: my family already knows I will lose it every time I put fs competition or anything with yuzu on our tv :giggle:

1 hour ago, Bilge said:

I read his article twice or more and at different times, is it my wrong understanding of language? Because i thought he clearly said 2nd OGM will make him goat. Now he says it wasn't his opinion but other's and this tweet was his personal opinion. Was i wrong?

pssh just ignore him, not worth our time and energy :rolleye0008: I feel like listening to a kid who won't admit he did something

59 minutes ago, Murieleirum said:

Yuzuru Hanyu Vs. Wifes/Husbands - the endless fight over whom do you love the most :muahaha:

well... clearly yuzu :mischief:

11 часов назад, kaeryth сказал:

Take this with a grain of salt though since the quoted statement from Brian is “I’m having the sense he is going to continue”.

So I'm not sure if Phil just assumed 'the next Olympics' is part of Yuzu continuing to compete.

What's wrong with this guy????

9 hours ago, VyVy99 said:

Jeff is so loveable and always smiling Ci :tumblr_inline_mqt4grU8ua1qz4rgp:

No I'm pretty sure every one of us have a fair share of that :peek:I usually just melt whenever I see him, like  "Awwww~ Bb is sooo cute!~", "OMG 3A/loop!!" or more simply "EEEEEEKK!!!" I try to maintain my cool face in case parents appear, but I've been caught smiling like an idiot a couple of times

Maybe we just have to define a NEW cool. 

Wow... talk about a BIIIIG celebration...

From Shuko Doyle at YHIFG https://www.facebook.com/groups/1610393525875114/permalink/2061453914102404/

Re: The Sendai Parade to celebrate Yuzu’s two consecutive Olympic victories
120,000 people are expected to turn up to see Yuzu’s victory parade. Many parties are now working hard to make this event successful. It looks like it’s going to be ‘bigger than Ben Hur’! I thought the following information may interest you, so I have translated briefly.

#1 JR Eastern Japan announced that they are going to temporarily run more trains. There will be 3 more trains for both up and down lines. After the parade, there will be also one more Matsushima-bound train departing from Sendai. For the time before and after the parade, they are to increase the number of the train carriages of some of the trains on the Tohoku line and the access line for Sendai airport, to cope with the congestion.https://headlines.yahoo.co.jp/hl?a=20180413-00010003-oxv-l04

#2 Sendai city traffic announced that they will operate with a special timetable to increase the number of trains for both the Nanboku and Tozai subway lines from 11:00 am to 4:00 pm. This special timetable is operated at intervals of 5-6 minutes (9 to 11 per hour), which is almost the same as the ‘rush hour’ period.http://www.kotsu.city.sendai.jp/subway/hanyu_parade.html

#3 Miyagi Prefecture Police have announced their security plan for the parade. The security is made of approx. 2000 people in total, which is the biggest security ever for the Miyagi Police. It consists of 500 police officers and 1500 non-government security guards and volunteers. There will be an extra 100 people more than Hanyu’s last parade after Sochi in 2014.https://www.kahoku.co.jp/tohokun…/201804/20180419_13007.html

#4 NTT DoCoMo announced the following. “Due to ‘the congratulationsparade’ to celebrate Yuzuru Hanyu’s two consecutive victories held at Higashi Nibanchi (Sendai city, Miyagi prefecture) on Sunday, April 22, 2018, it is assumed that the correspondence network will be congested. In order to maintain the quality of service related to customers' communications, Tohoku branch office will increase the number of base station facilities at the venue and around the venue, and deployment of mobile base station vehicles corresponding to PREMIUM 4G TM maximum of 400 Mbps. By doing this, we aim to improve customer service by securing comfortable and stable high-speed communication”. https://www.nttdocomo.co.jp/…/toho…/page/2018/180417_01.html

Wow!!!!!!!

47 minutes ago, singermelodie1 said:

I like Boyang but I dnt wnt him to train with Yuzu for some reasons. 

Boyang is a huge SNS person and I fear he may let slip yuzus confidential stuff carelessly sometimes...

2. Because Boyang is a threat to Yuzu competitive wise. I like Javi as Yuzus rival but not a quad monster. Fear it may push Yuzu to try crazy quads out of rivalry and injure yuzu. 

Just now, cinemacoconut said:

I like Boyang but I dnt wnt him to train with Yuzu for some reasons. 

Boyang is a huge SNS person and I fear he may let slip yuzus confidential stuff carelessly sometimes...

2. Because Boyang is a threat to Yuzu competitive wise. I like Javi as Yuzus rival but not a quad monster. Fear it may push Yuzu to try crazy quads out of rivalry and injure yuzu. 

Why isnt Shoma movin to TCC ? Damn JSF lol