General Yuzuru Chat

1 minute ago, ralucutzagy said:

That day in august, at TCC, when king Yuzu revels his programs to the world! :tumblr_inline_ncmif5EcBB1rpglid:

7 minutes ago, Mastyaeva said:

I forgot what does "media day" means. :smiley-scared003:

also known as the day where he makes @%* reporters fly across the world and more white/black shirts ANA jacket interviews.

9 минут назад, MrPudding сказал:

also known as the day where he makes @%* reporters fly across the world and more white/black shirts ANA jacket interviews.

13 минут назад, ralucutzagy сказал:

That day in august, at TCC, when king Yuzu revels his new programs to the world! :tumblr_inline_ncmif5EcBB1rpglid:

Thank you, guys! I call it "TCC open practices" in my head so I forgot the real name. The OMG COOl day ))) :tumblr_inline_mqt4grU8ua1qz4rgp:

1 hour ago, Nutmeg said:

I'm probably in a shameful minority (of one) here, but i'd love a new Phantom programme.:peek:

I'm also a big fan of Yuzu's POTO,but thanks to the CwW show I now have a new obsession regarding a Yuzu program I'd want to see again.I really really want a Mission Impossible FS choreographed by Shae-Lynn(probably partly bc I'm still drooling over Wakabond),and given that a few new MI movies have come out since Yuzu originally skated it,it wouldn't even need to be a recycle per se since they would have a lot of new material to choose from.So it would be more of a sequel than a recycle.I think it would be crazy cool and bonus points for a LGC hairstyle to go with it.I mean it most probably won't happen this coming season,especially with Worlds being in Japan next year,there's a good chance he would choose something Asian for the FS again,and it's understandable,but it's nice to dream,and I'd take it over any overused western classic piece any day.And they're making MI:6 now(apparently the movie will be released in about 3 months),so it would also be a topical choice.

The topic is a few pages back, but I wouldn't mind a rap battle between Max Ambesi and Phil Hersh... Hersh's poor logical reasoning for his skating opinions would come tumbling down...  I would really pay to see Ambesi get the attention and 'fame' in the field that Hersh unjustifiably obtains. 

16 часов назад, robin сказал:

In addition, since the quote goes “Planet Hanyu: population one” (Yuzu alone) symbolically we can’t be inhabitants of the planet so what’s left are satellites orbiting the planet and watching its beauty from afar ^^ I guess we look like stars to Yuzu <3 

So the forum was named from Massimiliano Ambessi quote? xD

14 часов назад, Yatagarasu сказал:

Welcome, welcome!! 

As for that, well unlikely because even with Yuzuru's abilities, it's going to take a while for that 4A, especially with his injury and who knows what else he wants or may want next. Plus I really do think that he meant more in the sense of how long it has already been, and everything that has happened, that it's just 'a bit more'. In any case, I think it's better to just get joy while we can and not think about it too much. It'll happen eventually at some point as that's just life, it's how it goes and we're lucky that he has been around for as long as he has. This is all a major bonus. He'll still be around even after, in shows, as a coach as skating is in his blood and he's not retired just yet. Plenty of stress for the good old nerves coming up in just a few months! 

Don't be crushed, there're so many things ahead of us!

We all need more vitamins. Our poor hair T__T

3 часа назад, OonsieHui сказал:

well... it would be the most magnificant troll... he doesn't just do a recycle... or just a warhorse.... noooooooo the King of Extra does a RECYCLED WARHORSE!!!! :smiley-transport012::smiley-transport012::smiley-transport012:

But don't forget-there will be only 4 min