General Yuzuru Chat

3 minutes ago, Hydroblade said:

The closest thing i can think of is the costumes thread:

but it's more geared towards his costumes when he skates. There's not much variety with this kid tho, he mostly wears track pants off ice when we see him :P

This just in, CiONTU was an incredible event that affected stuff in the asteroid belt surrounding the planet and brought more satellites to the orbit. Now that's another article for the Daily Spread Eagle:hexer:

We've gotten a lot of people graduating from lurkdom haha, i'm happy that we keep growing and there's more people to share the madness :P

Funny how how he invests so much time and effort into his skating costumes but off ice he doesn't care :tumblr_inline_mqt4grU8ua1qz4rgp:

His popularity just keeps on growing and growing at an amazingly fast pace, I swear. I can't believe I found out about him in 2015 only to become immersed in the fandom now :headdesk2:

I'm in multiple fandoms and this is my only non-music, non-movie fandom. Yuzu is just that amazing :tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw:. No regrets even if I spend more time on this forum than I should :war:

And the emoticons on this forum are absolutely on point, especially the Yuzu & Friends ones. I cannot make a post without using at least one. :dancingpooh:

2 minutes ago, MrPudding said:

another discovery :english1:

Yasss! This was the gift from the light operators (I don't know what they're called, and the info was from a fan who either was on the arena or in the theater). In the rabbit room I participated in, a self declared laser light enthusiast was going crazy over this, which of course makes the rest of us :tumblr_inline_ncmifiE3IT1rpglid: It's so neat! And show how people who work with Zu appreciate him so much:tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw:

7 hours ago, Yatagarasu said:

He'll finally fulfill Brian's wish and do Carmina Burana!

(or in other words, I keep joking about it so much that I'll jinx it into happening :13877886:)

Yes doesn't have to be orff. There are quite a few others that set parts of the carmina burana to music. 

14 minutes ago, Maia said:

Why is his show called 'Continue with wings'? What's the significance of the title?

The title of the show was his idea, the logo, the #, almost everything! He has a thing for wings (two Swan programs)! IMO, it indicates his intention to go one after two OGM, his intention to challenge himself more,  a prove that his motivation is still there and he isn't done already, that he still has wonderful  things to show to the world! Lucky us! <3

1 minute ago, Nutmeg said:

I'm probably in a shameful minority (of one) here, but i'd love a new Phantom programme.:peek:

well... it would be the most magnificant troll... he doesn't just do a recycle... or just a warhorse.... noooooooo the King of Extra does a RECYCLED WARHORSE!!!! :smiley-transport012::smiley-transport012::smiley-transport012:

49 minutes ago, ralucutzagy said:

The title of the show was his idea, the logo, the #, almost everything! He has a thing for wings (two Swan programs)! IMO, it indicates his intention to go one after two OGM, his intention to challenge himself more,  a prove that his motivation is still there and he isn't done already, that he still has wonderful  things to show to the world! Lucky us! <3

He’s got a thing for wings because this kanji is part of his name :10636614:

http://jisho.org/search/羽

@Maia I think the “Continues” part also refers to the legacy of figure skating that he means to continue. During the show he talked a lot about what he learned and took from his idols and he made sure there would be kids at his show for this reason. I believe he hopes to give to the kids what his idols gave him and thus make the legacy continue through them 

59 minutes ago, Nutmeg said:

I'm probably in a shameful minority (of one) here, but i'd love a new Phantom programme.:peek:

Quite a few of us love Phantom, including me, and I can't stand the actual musical, but I'm not sure we want it resurrected this season. I think we're all ready for something new, though some 'big' music like that would be great.