General Yuzuru Chat

3 minutes ago, NWOhiogal said:

Cool, thanks so much for the information!  Should I contact him/her directly? I'm still a 'shroom so I'm not sure how all this works. Thanks again!

you can place an order via her website: http://www.japanhomemaker.tokyo/

Second Batch Yuzuru Hanyu ~Continues With Wings~ Japan Official Goods. Deadline is May 10, 2018 Japan Time At 10:00PM With Payment Completed. 2nd Batch Shipment To Global Fans Is Scheduled In Mid-June 2018. EXCLUSIVE FROM JapanHomeMaker! LIMITED OFFER FOR 2ND BATCH ONLY! FREE ~Continues With Wings~ Memorial Book With 20,000 YEN OR MORE WORTH OF CWW MERCHANDISE PURCHASE.

fill out the google form here: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfsp3iuNi-60_GTS1Sgo4BAPBA-WfJJg5j0807YAswqTRDNyA/viewform?usp=send_form

A part of me is okay with him recycling a super old program because, I'll say honestly, I thought I wasn't a fan of most of his older programs but Ciontu made me realize I just wasn't that big on younger noodly Yuzu (RJ1.0 being the exception). So again Ciontu showed me that Hanyu can pump new feels into warhorses and older programs and give them justice with his current mature skills. I don't even mind Poto 2.0 because I think he'll do it so much better than before.

Another part of me hope he does a modern program like rock because he can do it and prove to people again about his versatility.

More than anything, I'm looking forward to him bringing more Japanese music. Seimei had the exciting JPN flute and drums which brought goosebumps perfectly, and I know he had Change as an EX but a competitive program with the shamisen would be glorious.

I will love anything he does and will kyaa kyaa waa waa over it obviously :tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw: but I'm hoping/guessing there will be something Japanese like Seimei or Hope & Legacy, something that is so uniquely perfectly Yuzu that I can't imagine anyone else doing it. I'm really looking forward to whatever he chooses since he's talked about just doing what he wants! ^^

3 hours ago, Sammie said:

I think someone asked back then why we dislike Hersh so much. Pretty much this is why. 

Hersh trying so hard to make himself relevant... We all know who the GOAT is no matter what bill of goods the media tries to sell us :) - Max is where it's at! 

This is the second forum where I've been pretty active (the first was a Taylor Swift forum :tumblr_inline_mqt4grU8ua1qz4rgp:) and it's been so fun :tumblr_inline_mzx8s4JRlX1r8msi5:. I'm checking for new posts several times throughout the day even when I should be studying :peekapooh:I'm so glad I decided to participate instead of just silently reading. And I'm amazed at the number of pages we've generated just in this thread alone in just a year! Never underestimate the power of Fanyus :pouty:

I stan a legend.

1 minute ago, YuzuH&LEterna11y said:

This is the second forum where I've been pretty active (the first was a Taylor Swift forum :tumblr_inline_mqt4grU8ua1qz4rgp:) and it's been so fun :tumblr_inline_mzx8s4JRlX1r8msi5:. I'm checking for new posts several times throughout the day even when I should be studying :peekapooh:I'm so glad I decided to participate instead of just silently reading.

Happy that you decided to join the madness and come out of lurkdom :tumblr_inline_ncmif5EcBB1rpglid: it will get exciting when the media day approaches muahaha (or FaOI if he decides to go...)

Guys, I dunno where to post this question, so since this is a general Yuzu thread I'll ask here.

This is my question...do we have a Yuzuru fashion thread? Like a thread where we specifically talk about clothes, shoes, skates he wear from each season, accesories etc?

I've been looking for his Asics shoes model and couldn't find it.

4 minutes ago, Hydroblade said:

Happy that you decided to join the madness and come out of lurkdom :tumblr_inline_ncmif5EcBB1rpglid: it will get exciting when the media day approaches muahaha (or FaOI if he decides to go...)

Thank you! I"m so glad I decided to graduate from lurkdom LOL :LOL:  I was lurking for two months and knew in the back of my head I was going to register sometime....and so when Ciontu happened I figured it was time :peek:

I hope he decides to go to FaOI. I just want to see him doing his thing and stealing more hearts :10636614:

Just now, enno0287 said:

Guys, I dunno where to post this question, so since this is a general Yuzu thread I'll ask here.

This is my question...do we have a Yuzuru fashion thread? Like a thread where we specifically talk about clothes, shoes, skates he wear from each season, accesories etc?

I've been looking for his Asics shoes model and couldn't find it.

The closest thing i can think of is the costumes thread:

but it's more geared towards his costumes when he skates. There's not much variety with this kid tho, he mostly wears track pants off ice when we see him :P

Just now, YuzuH&LEterna11y said:

Thank you! I"m so glad I decided to graduate from lurkdom LOL :LOL:  I was lurking for two months and knew in the back of my head I was going to register sometime....and so when Ciontu happened I figured it was time :peek:

I hope he decides to go to FaOI. I just want to see him back in the game and stealing hearts :10636614:

This just in, CiONTU was an incredible event that affected stuff in the asteroid belt surrounding the planet and brought more satellites to the orbit. Now that's another article for the Daily Spread Eagle:hexer:

We've gotten a lot of people graduating from lurkdom haha, i'm happy that we keep growing and there's more people to share the madness :P