General Yuzuru Chat

Hersh.  Meh - I'm sorry, I'm sure Button was a wonderful skater but he was competing immediately post WW2, in a severely depleted field, with most skating countries outside N America having lost their sports facilities due to the war and for the same reason with no money to replace them.  Few young men and no rinks or money for training.  Frankly it would have been a bloody miracle for anyone other than a young ( therefore not enlisted) American or Canadian to have won.  I'm having a horrible month and I lost patience with this crap before the Olympics.  :97:

1 minute ago, Sombreuil said:

I'm having a horrible month and I lost patience with this crap before the Olympics.  :97:

Yes to all of that and I'm so sorry, sigh *hugs* Have a Zu to make you feel a bit better ... or alternately, knock you out but same thing.

tumblr_p76l8azXI51srf2ipo1_r1_540.gif

20 minutes ago, ralucutzagy said:

pfffff, look at Philip Hersh.... :dry:

Someone point out below this tweet:

And this was his tweet:

"but another Olympic title, and Hanyu should be called G.O.A.T."

7:04 PM - Jan 13, 2018

The moment Zu did exactly that, he moved the goalpost. A.k.a. licked his own spit off the ground.

Tells you everything you need to know about how exactly this man thinks... or doesn't, as is the case here.

1 hour ago, Old Cat Lady said:

Finally, I suddenly had a thought that maybe Yuzu only wants to stay until worlds is held in Japan. Maybe that's why he said "Only a little bit longer".  Feeling crushed :(

we cannot predict but i'm hoping that he will stay a little longer even after competing  Worlds in Japan 

i want him to skate without intention or pressure of winning but still win it  or even if he won't win i want to see him answering interviews saying  and giving the media and people who expect him to be disappointed or sad an I don't care looks and some giggly evil laughs LOL:LOL:

1 hour ago, Hydroblade said:

who's prepared for another round of "Let's guess Yuzu's new programs two weeks before media day" :P ?

this will be really interesting since i can feel Yuzuru YOLOing this season:rofl:

36 minutes ago, Hydroblade said:

fffff, look at Philip Hersh.... :dry:

Read more  

nothing is new!

Phil Hersh has always been a passive aggressive person.

He has a onesided Hot and Cold relationship to Yuzu.:smiley-laughing021:

8 minutes ago, Mastyaeva said:

Guys, imagine Yuzu coming to FOI with a brand new program. :tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw: He is planning to participate, isn't he? So, this isn't impossible. A girl can dream, anyway. 

I actually thought he wouldn't, due to the leg plus having Ci but who knows now! 

It'd certainly be lovely to see a new EX ... and we'd get unexpected watering during the off season :biggrin:

27 minutes ago, yuzupon said:

Someone point out below this tweet:

And this was his tweet:

"but another Olympic title, and Hanyu should be called G.O.A.T."

7:04 PM - Jan 13, 2018

The moment Zu did exactly that, he moved the goalpost. A.k.a. licked his own spit off the ground.

Tells you everything you need to know about how exactly this man thinks... or doesn't, as is the case here.

I think someone asked back then why we dislike Hersh so much. Pretty much this is why. 

47 minutes ago, Yatagarasu said:

I actually thought he wouldn't, due to the leg plus having Ci but who knows now! 

It'd certainly be lovely to see a new EX ... and we'd get unexpected watering during the off season :biggrin:

I think whether he participates in ice shows this off season isn't dependent on his condition anymore, but more so whether he has enough time. He's still got a bit of rehab, jump retraining and new programs to make. I dont think it's impossible though, knowing how unpredictable he is :pouty:

8 minutes ago, dotsquare said:

I think whether he participates in ice shows this off season isn't dependent on his condition anymore, but more so whether he has enough time. He's still got a bit of rehab, jump retraining and new programs to make. I dont think it's impossible though, knowing how unpredictable he is :pouty:

He does have the P&G stuff around the same time :winky: