General Yuzuru Chat

2 minutes ago, Hydroblade said:

who's prepared for another round of "Let's guess Yuzu's new programs two weeks before media day" :P ?

Oh! Right!

Actually, I don't know if there's interest, but we could make this into a game, for the off season?

I was thinking we could have a thread and everyone gets to guess - music (genre, plus specific) + who does the choreo for SP/FS/EX

If anyone guesses the actual music +10000GOEs but mostly in the end we can just laugh at how off we were! :laughing:

Just now, Yatagarasu said:

Oh! Right!

Actually, I don't know if there's interest, but we could make this into a game, for the off season?

I was thinking we could have a thread and everyone gets to guess - music (genre, plus specific) + who does the choreo for SP/FS/EX

If anyone guesses the actual music +10000GOEs but mostly in the end we can just laugh at how off we were! :laughing:

i'm still waiting for someone with better imagination to make that damned warhorse bingo for the program announcements >__>

1 minute ago, Yatagarasu said:

Oh! Right!

Great idea!! Off season prediction game!!! :tumblr_inline_ncmif5EcBB1rpglid:

4 minutes ago, ralucutzagy said:

Great idea!! Off season prediction game!!! :tumblr_inline_ncmif5EcBB1rpglid:

Yes, like an off season prediction game!

We were so spectacular -ly awful with the real thing that I just really really want to see what we'll come up with here :rofl:

Once the parade is done, we can have a go!

hace 6 minutos , Hydroblade said:

who's prepared for another round of "Let's guess Yuzu's new programs two weeks before media day" :P ?

*whispers* LGC 2.0

I know recycling is unlikely given what he said about finally having the freedom to try some new music/styles he likes but that program is my absolute favourite so I want to speak it into existence :pouty:

2 minutes ago, ICeleste said:

*whispers* LGC 2.0

I know recycling is unlikely given what he said about finally having the freedom to try some new music/styles he likes but that program is my absolute favourite so I want to speak it into existence :pouty:

:banned1-smiley: for your sig