General Yuzuru Chat

2 hours ago, ruruzest said:

about time !!!

the power of Ci

i came , i Ci , I love 

:joy:

Oh God, if she was at the first day of CiONTU, she caught him at his worst outfit. :laughing:

Also, I sure hope 90% of the article isn't about Pooh or his Japanese fans who follow him all around. Not that those aren't awesome, but you get my point. 

49 minutes ago, yuzuonice said:

Also: A question:

Why is it that us fans are called satellites? I mean i get it, Planet Hanyu + his Satellites, but how did the expression come about?

Give me our :satellite: origin story please! :biggrin: 

In addition, since the quote goes “Planet Hanyu: population one” (Yuzu alone) symbolically we can’t be inhabitants of the planet so what’s left are satellites orbiting the planet and watching its beauty from afar ^^ I guess we look like stars to Yuzu <3 

3 minutes ago, robin said:

In addition, since the quote goes “Planet Hanyu: population one” (Yuzu alone) symbolically we can’t be inhabitants of the planet so what’s left are satellites orbiting the planet and watching its beauty from afar ^^ I guess we look like stars to Yuzu <3 

Hey, speak for yourself, I'm crash landing on that planet! I'll steal an asteroid if I need to.

5 hours ago, sallycinnamon said:

I think they sell it for 2500 yen but I paid 2300, I don't know why.

I believe that HMV does a points reward system, I noticed that 2 pts = 200  yen so I think by buying a shirt you get 2 pts and it automatically applied to our orders if we signed up for an account and made each shirt 2300 yen out of pocket plus shipping.

2 minutes ago, kiches said:

I believe that HMV does a points reward system, I noticed that 2 pts = 200  yen so I think by buying a shirt you get 2 pts and it automatically applied to our orders if we signed up for an account and made each shirt 2300 yen out of pocket plus shipping.

I ordered it without registering on the site so it's most likely because of the taxes which was mentioned earlier :)

35 minutes ago, singermelodie1 said:

You'll get ejected out. Yuzuru doesn't share the gold.

I'll be sneaky about it. And I don't care for the gold, I just wanna breathe in that winning atmosphere. Maybe it'll give me motivation to finish the stuff I need to do. 

4 minutes ago, Yatagarasu said:

You're invading :tumblr_inline_ncmiffG34Z1rpglid:

Are you taking prisoners? What ever shall you do with them? :tumblr_inline_ncmifdw7151rpglid:

I'll feed them to Pooh. Boy's gotta be sick of the honey. 

Oh wait, there's only one possible prisoner there. Shit, no feeding it to Pooh, abort abort!

1 minute ago, xeyra said:

I'll feed them to Pooh. Boy's gotta be sick of the honey. 

Oh wait, there's only one possible prisoner there. Shit, no feeding it to Pooh, abort abort!

It's why I demand to know what you will do with the said prisoner. What torture shall you inflict?

(I may want to watch)

:tumblr_inline_mp4i2vHXDy1qz4rgp:

Just now, Yatagarasu said:

It's why I demand to know what you will do with the said prisoner. What torture shall you inflict?

(I may want to watch)

:tumblr_inline_mp4i2vHXDy1qz4rgp:

Err... I didn't think that through yet! I'm still recovering from the crash landing, okay!?

I guess I can feed him paprika.