General Yuzuru Chat

19 minutes ago, yuzuuu said:

I paid 2350 yen. did everyone receive tracking number already? 

also about ciontu, can someone help...I cant' decide between blue face towel or the shirt (and my bank is already broke from the exhibiton goods, and sendai shirt so nope, buying both is not an option)  :13877886:

eta: does anyone know if the swan ciontu file, at the back write anything about ciontu, or is it solely just the pic of white legend? I cant tell.

I would buy the shirt because I can wear it to show support ( a chance to talk about Yuzu  :pouty:, please ask me about the shirt and boy , what a story You would hear )well I can’t bring the towel and wave to strangers , that would be weird ! not sure about the file though 

34 минуты назад, yuzuuu сказал:

I paid 2350 yen. did everyone receive tracking number already? 

also about ciontu, can someone help...I cant' decide between blue face towel or the shirt (and my bank is already broke from the exhibiton goods, and sendai shirt so nope, buying both is not an option)  :13877886:

eta: does anyone know if the swan ciontu file, at the back write anything about ciontu, or is it solely just the pic of white legend? I cant tell.

I haven't received tracking number yet.

And I choose the Ci t-shirt cos I am planing to go on work in it))

Tell me that I don't need black CWW shirt and this bag... But I already registered in Zen... I'm doomed T__T. I wanted T-shirt from the parade that I can wear it when I'll go to some competition with Yuzu and I can be recognized as his fan. Bcs sorry, but Winnie Pooh costume is out of question xD. But now that black T just look at me and Yuzu was so cute in it... Ok I'm shut up T___T

I already mentioned this on the CiONTU thread but it just occured to me that people may not check it, so

If someone from indonesia want to buy the CiONTU merch, I know a reliable online service store that can help you buy it. They have help me bought various items before, including yuzuru's yume wo ikiru book, Ice Jewel Photobook, and AERA magazine, other fandoms merch and it all arrived safely and the pricing is reasonable. I'm not sure if I can write the name here as this could count as a promo and might break forum rules? Idk but pls inform me mods but my dm here is open, or you can talk to me on twitter @pollenbeau i, myself, am buying the CiONTU tshirt :tumblr_inline_ncmifaymmi1rpglid:

unfortunately I dont know any service that ship internationally, but this one do accept paypal. So maybe other from neighbors country may try to contact them, but do keep in mind its a proxy service not a forward service so the items will be sent to them first and then to you and the added shipping might be expensive; its up to you whether its worth it or not.

Another thing, if you want to buy THE TOTEBAG its there in the axelstore, second page, but click すべて first, or just click this link http://axelstore.jp/continueswithwings/detail.php?goods_id=686 it will take you directly to the totebag goods. Thanks @yumeaki

Anyway, I can't wait for the parade :tumblr_inline_ncmif5EcBB1rpglid:

I've watched CWW again today and when I saw Yuzu's smile and  his 'Bye bye~~' voice before Javi's video link was finished, I was like omg so insanely cute! It's the same tone of voice as when Yuzu interacted with two little girls at kids Q&A. So I have to add to my list, when Yuzu interacts with kids/bugs/plushies and birthday-Javi, Yuzu is at his sweetest:D But as soon as the video link finished, Yuzu returned to his normal self and went off to say 'Was it because of his new shoes? Javi couldn't skate at all' Poor guy :tumblr_inline_n18qr5AMus1qid2nw: Javi had to get up really really early to skate for your show, Yuzu! on his birthday!! God I love their relationship dynamics.:smiley-love017:

I have the retest in 1 week time and this is what I spent my whole evening doing :facepalm: Someone give me a wake up call pls. I took the picture in this angle cuz at least then it looks a bit more like him :acceptable: 

30716317_1005155336300415_91187417759162

14 minutes ago, VyVy99 said:

I have the retest in 1 week time and this is what I spent my whole evening doing :facepalm: Someone give me a wake up call pls. I took the picture in this angle cuz at least then it looks a bit more like him :acceptable: 

30776625_193185441469345_1980492629_n.jp

Oh and can I ask the price of CWW shirt including shipping cost?? :peekapooh:

Omg that’s beautiful ! It catches his blissful expression :bow:

On 16/04/2018 at 8:04 AM, YuzuH&LEterna11y said:

After Pyeongchang I tried to show some Yuzu videos to my friends but that didn't go too well :waffle: I was so excited and gushed about him through chat but I'm not even sure if they watched the videos lol :3: You'd think seeing art in motion would trigger more reactions but alas :2: I've kinda given up trying to convert them to any of my fandoms. Thankfully my sister is a casual fan so I can talk to her about him. I love my friends but I guess our tastes are too different :headdesk2:

It's like this with my family too.:3:  I only managed to show some of my favourites to my mum, well she paid SOME attention to Yuzu so that's a good sign, but about Lambiel she said "He doesn't spin as good" when I pointed out his spins, mum please :1: 

On 16/04/2018 at 9:52 AM, ralucutzagy said:

Not so many ... and he said that he don't go out much when he's in Toronto ... 

Someone should at least drag his ass over to Niagara Falls. (maybe he'll get inspired, who knows :rofl:)

On 16/04/2018 at 9:55 AM, MrPudding said:

Chiddyyyyyy :peek:

awww we finally have him on our side!!! :party2: (Don't be a stranger Patrick, it's totally ok to show some Yuzu love from now on :tongueyuzu:)

9 hours ago, KatjaThera said:

Also, you can't even assume those they left out are ok, because I can't imagine a Universe in which Shoma's costumes are better than Yuzu's - for example. Though, you know... different people have different tastes... :disdain: lol

Out of Yuzu's costumes, there are only some of the old ones I don't like, all the rest make my eyes sparkle when I see them, so beautiful :tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw:

(But a while ago I saw someone suggest that Yuzu should have more costumes like Shoma, and my instant reaction was: :8:)

2 hours ago, ruruzest said:

A compilation of all the goodness in the world !

Before I even clicked on this, I could hear his voice saying "kya kya wa wa", I have it imprinted in my memory, so adorable aww!

(I've really used the Multiquote function to its fullest potential haven't I :P Mods be proud haha)

Also: A question:

Why is it that us fans are called satellites? I mean i get it, Planet Hanyu + his Satellites, but how did the expression come about?

Give me our :satellite: origin story please! :biggrin: 

I just have to say, I AM STILL NOT RECOVERED FROM #CiONTU in all its glory, but most especially the parts where he wore his old costumes and skated!! OMG, the R&J1 stuff,  so powerful, so beautiful and so shocking that EVEN WITH NO JUMPS and EVEN HIS OLDEST PROGRAMS are still interesting and have tons of content. 

Now I'm (patiently? mmmm) waiting for full translation of the whole event (and trying not to be too disturbed about that 'dying' stuff while still giving it the importance/significance it deserves) and wishing I could take off work so I could watch the show over and over in an endless loop. Nice 2012 got me started on this train and I'm so happy we got to see him bring it back!!!

:thanks::thanks::thanks:

14 minutes ago, yuzuonice said:

Also: A question:

Why is it that us fans are called satellites? I mean i get it, Planet Hanyu + his Satellites, but how did the expression come about?

Give me our :satellite: origin story please! :biggrin: 

A big BIG planet (like Jupiter and Saturn) can capture unsuspecting objects that pass close enough to said planet. They orbit around the planet and become satellites.

Just like many of us didn't expect to be captured by Yuzu and his wonderful skating, we are now happily trapped on an orbit around him:tumblr_inline_ncmif5EcBB1rpglid:

54 minutes ago, ralucutzagy said:

Ice shows are a pretty standard show all around, and for me, getting a bit boring.

You know what this reminds me of? I was listening to a podcast with David Wilson (TSL trigger warning). It's an old interview, he says some stuff about Yuzu too, I'm sure you all have heard it (I'm just catching up on Yuzu stuff from the past).

To sum up a little, he's complaining a bit about Yuna completely setting skating aside after she retired. He makes some assumpions & generalizations about "the asian culture" which I'm side-eyeing, but if we ignore that for now, he's saying how the ice shows these days are all the same, put together in 2 days and lack the soul & meaning etc. I want someone to show him CiONTU and see him react :P 

6 minutes ago, Hydroblade said:

A big BIG planet (like Jupiter and Saturn) can capture unsuspecting objects that pass close enough to said planet. They orbit around the planet and become satellites.

Just like many of us didn't expect to be captured by Yuzu and his wonderful skating, we are now happily trapped on an orbit around him:tumblr_inline_ncmif5EcBB1rpglid:

awwww, that's such a cute parallel, thank you @Hydroblade !