General Yuzuru Chat

4 hours ago, YuzuH&LEterna11y said:

I have a nasty exam this week but hopefully I'll still have time to rewatch Ciontu. The parallels between then and now are too much for my poor heart RIP me :13877886::13877886::13877886:

I happened to stumble upon this article and am posting the link here in case some of you haven't seen it. Prepare to rage though lol. 

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-5400833/Worst-dressed-figure-skating-outfits-Winter-Olympics.html

The fact that BOTH his Olympic costumes were on the list is beyond me :disdain:  The writer needed to get their eyes checked :judgmental:

Meanwhile I will just be obsessing over the Etude costume :peek:

it's the Daily Fail, whaddya expect :smiley-laughing021:

otoh the writer put Dabin Choi's dress on the list too... somebody has no taste and it sure ain't Dabin... 

:headdesk2:

The Daily Mail "article" is hilarious :smiley-laughing021: They probably just googled some pics from Olympics and put together the ones they could come up with something negative to say, because I see every "category" of skating costumesin there- from bling bling to suits and "not a costume" in men's, dresses with a lot of cutouts and the more modest ones for ladies. Some of these costumes are actually fitted to skater's music, so the article only show the lack of knowledge about FS and that there wasn't any true research done. 

2 minutes ago, sallycinnamon said:

I think they sell it for 2500 yen but I paid 2300, I don't know why.

You're right, it's 2.500! Maybe you got a surprise discount when you purchased yours!

At 2.500 yen per t-shirt, that means 140 million yen or 1.3 million USD. #hanyuconomy indeed.

I paid 2350 yen. did everyone receive tracking number already? 

also about ciontu, can someone help...I cant' decide between blue face towel or the shirt (and my bank is already broke from the exhibiton goods, and sendai shirt so nope, buying both is not an option)  :13877886:

eta: does anyone know if the swan ciontu file, at the back write anything about ciontu, or is it solely just the pic of white legend? I cant tell.