General Yuzuru Chat

It's pretty obvious that DM thing - can't really call it an article :P - is just meant to criticize everything and anything, without any particular rhyme or reason. Especially as long as they don't praise any of the outfits, so you can't get an idea of what does look good by their standards. They probably just picked a few pictures and searched for something bad to say about each of them. (I admit I snickered at Nathan being included, though, especially given the big deal they made out of his costume being designed by Vera Wang ^_^; ) Also, you can't even assume those they left out are ok, because I can't imagine a Universe in which Shoma's costumes are better than Yuzu's - for example. Though, you know... different people have different tastes... :disdain: lol

42 minutes ago, YuzuH&LEterna11y said:

I have a nasty exam this week but hopefully I'll still have time to rewatch Ciontu. The parallels between then and now are too much for my poor heart RIP me :13877886::13877886::13877886:

I happened to stumble upon this article and am posting the link here in case some of you haven't seen it. Prepare to rage though lol. 

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-5400833/Worst-dressed-figure-skating-outfits-Winter-Olympics.html

The fact that BOTH his Olympic costumes were on the list is beyond me :disdain:  The writer needed to get their eyes checked :judgmental:

Meanwhile I will just be obsessing over the Etude costume :peek:

LOL A+ journalism you bring us here. Aside from the Yuzu's costumes they also have Dabin's beautiful dress on there. OK

2 hours ago, YuzuH&LEterna11y said:

I have a nasty exam this week but hopefully I'll still have time to rewatch Ciontu. The parallels between then and now are too much for my poor heart RIP me :13877886::13877886::13877886:

I happened to stumble upon this article and am posting the link here in case some of you haven't seen it. Prepare to rage though lol. 

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-5400833/Worst-dressed-figure-skating-outfits-Winter-Olympics.html

The fact that BOTH his Olympic costumes were on the list is beyond me :disdain:  The writer needed to get their eyes checked :judgmental:

I see that person doesn't understand Figure Skating costumes. Also, to call Yuzu's Seimei outfit Sci-fi really shows how much they know.

1 hour ago, YuzuH&LEterna11y said:

1 hour ago, dotsquare said:

To be fair, the Daily Mail is quite literally the trashiest tabloid out there. I don't know anyone who takes anything they publish seriously :13877886: They've got about as much credibility as the French Skating Federation's budget team, so I wouldn't worry too much. 

I agree with you @dotsquare. I used to live in UK so I know what Daily Mail is like...literally it's a waste of server space!!

12 minutes ago, Ajora said:

I just got a tracking number for my parade shirt. :10636614:

Me, too... they shipped earlier than they should have, so now I'm really worrying when they'll arrive lol (I'm out of the country for the next two weeks, except just one day...) Hoping for the best...

27 minutes ago, KatjaThera said:

Me, too... they shipped earlier than they should have, so now I'm really worrying when they'll arrive lol (I'm out of the country for the next two weeks, except just one day...) Hoping for the best...

I was feeling like it was early to get that email, but I couldn't remember when they said they'd ship. The 20th? I hope nothing goes wrong for you. D: They may just be getting ready to ship, not gone out yet.

1 minute ago, Ajora said:

I was feeling like it was early to get that email, but I couldn't remember when they said they'd ship. The 20th? I hope nothing goes wrong for you. D: They may just be getting ready to ship, not gone out yet.

The 20th is what I remembered, too. Usually EMS does take about two weeks here, including customs procedures, so it might be fine... I'll see lol

Question: does anyone have any idea if the Yuzu Pyeonghcang medal ceremony cutout is still at Haneda? lol I was supposed to land at Haneda and planned to stop by and check and take a picture if it was still here, but since I changed my flight, now both arrival and departure are from Narita. But I'm ready to take a trip to Haneda to see it if it's still there :1:

15 hours ago, MrPudding said:

reposting cause this sho cute

:tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw:

I can't decide if I like the opening more or the finale more :10636614:

5 hours ago, BWOZWaltz said:

He is coming back! Isn't he?:tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw: Pweez?

I'll certainly be that pet that will spend the whole day sitting in front of the door waiting for him