General Yuzuru Chat

16 hours ago, paminess said:

he feed and spoiled us in so many ways before he return back in his cave...

HAHAHA! You're right!  He treats us like cats. Before he goes on vacation (training,) he puts down many many bowls of food and water; puts out extra litter boxes; and gives us a year worth of kisses and belly rubs, along with a bunch of new toys. He flashes his sweetest grin and giggles his goodbye. We all giggle back and roll around happily on the floor for awhile, until we realize he isn't coming back. 

luhu-sad-cat-1.jpg

Is anyone else now unable to read the word "continue" or "continues" without hearing Yuzuru's voice? I've been anxiously checking my bank account to see if a certain payment went through, the last step every time is a "Continue" button... Feels like I'm haunted (in a good way) 

48 minutes ago, Sammie said:

How long is this exhibition? 

It will be at each location for about ten days all around Japan. What happened?(?) That would be CiONTU. Those who would have been in line had to focus on CiONTU for awhile instead. Now they're back.

4 hours ago, tafattsbarn said:

You like to be tortured clearly '-' I haven't been able to rewatch anything yet because i just end up a squealing mess on the floor everytime i try. The feels are too much ;-;

i'm already dead and my soul was stolen, what difference does it make

2 hours ago, Toni said:

HAHAHA! You're right!  He treats us like cats. Before he goes on vacation (training,) he puts down many many bowls of food and water; puts out extra litter boxes; and gives us a year worth of kisses and belly rubs, along with a bunch of new toys. He flashes his sweetest grin and giggles his goodbye. We all giggle back and roll around happily on the floor for awhile, until we realize he isn't coming back. 

luhu-sad-cat-1.jpg

He is coming back! Isn't he?:tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw: Pweez?

3 hours ago, Sammie said:

How long is this exhibition? 

I'm getting a bit scared... after 21 hours of flying and another few of navigating Tokyo, I was planning of tackling the exhibition, hoping the crowds had decreased... :13877886: At this rate I might be dead before the parade >_>

I have a nasty exam this week but hopefully I'll still have time to rewatch Ciontu. The parallels between then and now are too much for my poor heart RIP me :13877886::13877886::13877886:

I happened to stumble upon this article and am posting the link here in case some of you haven't seen it. Prepare to rage though lol. 

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-5400833/Worst-dressed-figure-skating-outfits-Winter-Olympics.html

The fact that BOTH his Olympic costumes were on the list is beyond me :disdain:  The writer needed to get their eyes checked :judgmental:

Meanwhile I will just be obsessing over the Etude costume :peek:

13 minutes ago, YuzuH&LEterna11y said:

I have a nasty exam this week but hopefully I'll still have time to rewatch Ciontu. The parallels between then and now are too much for my poor heart RIP me :13877886::13877886::13877886:

I happened to stumble upon this article and am posting the link here in case some of you haven't seen it. Prepare to rage though lol. 

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-5400833/Worst-dressed-figure-skating-outfits-Winter-Olympics.html

The fact that BOTH his Olympic costumes were on the list is beyond me :disdain:  The writer needed to get their eyes checked :judgmental:

Meanwhile I will just be obsessing over the Etude costume :peek:

To be fair, the Daily Mail is quite literally the trashiest tabloid out there. I don't know anyone who takes anything they publish seriously :13877886: They've got about as much credibility as the French Skating Federation's budget team, so I wouldn't worry too much.