General Yuzuru Chat

1 minute ago, ruruzest said:

Sitting out in the parking lot and crying is not normal !!! I need to get ready for work ! 

Thank you for sharing ! It’s so beautiful !

I'm still smiling no matter where i am when i think of Yuzu winning the 2 OGM and always tearing up when watching something like this or at different moments while watching CiONTU. 

Thank you to everyone for sharing links and uploading stuff on youtube from CiONTU! :thanks:

Note from the Admin Team

Hi Satellites! We've had an influx of new members lately which has been absolutely amazing.  The more satellites the better to share in our love for Yuzu.  I just want to address a house keeping matter to help the board continue to run smoothly for everyone in regard to double/multiple posting. If you are going to quote several posts at a time, please use the multiquote button which is the plus sign next to "quote".  As you scroll through each page, if you click the plus for every post you want to quote, it will consolidate it into one post when you are ready to reply. You can reply by clicking the "quote # post" button that will show up on the lower right hand portion of your screen. 

Also, if you notice you are the last poster in a thread but you have more to add to the discussion, please edit your current post instead of making a new one if it is less than a day old.

Here is a screenshot to give you an idea of how to do it:

153xvm0.jpg

Thanks guys!

this is random but I just wanna say, everyday of being a yuzu fan just makes me love him more and more. (sorry I got emotional after watching more yuzu videos and finding out more and more about him everyday...he's too kind T^T (I thought I had watched everything yuzu related but sometimes I randomly dig out more stuff haha. even if i'm just rewatching stuff, I just keep spotting new stuff XD )). 

2 hours ago, Danibellerika said:

Note from the Admin Team

Hi Satellites! We've had an influx of new members lately which has been absolutely amazing.  The more satellites the better to share in our love for Yuzu.  I just want to address a house keeping matter to help the board continue to run smoothly for everyone in regard to double/multiple posting. If you are going to quote several posts at a time, please use the multiquote button which is the plus sign next to "quote".  As you scroll through each page, if you click the plus for every post you want to quote, it will consolidate it into one post when you are ready to reply. You can reply by clicking the "quote # post" button that will show up on the lower right hand portion of your screen. 

Also, if you notice you are the last poster in a thread but you and have more to add to the discussion, please edit your current post instead of making a new one if it is less than a day old.

Here is a screenshot to give you an idea of how to do it:

153xvm0.jpg

Thanks guys!

:sign0007:

Ha! there it is.. indeed helpful for a newbie like me! so thank you.. 

sincerely yours,

one guilty satellite :tumblr_inline_mp4i2vHXDy1qz4rgp:

1 hour ago, IULIANA said:

Not going to lie, reading that part "After the show, Hanyu commented on next season's Grand Prix of Figure Skating, saying, "I want to appear in as many contests as possible, and do my own performances," indicating his intention to take part in tournaments from the start of next season." had me buzzing at the edge of my seat, heart rate increasing and anticipation rising!! :bliss-smiley::smiley-happy085::animated-smileys-cheeky-053::665e343793b9:

oh god can't it just be like next season already?????:embSwan: