General Yuzuru Chat

1 minute ago, Sammie said:

Is that Shingo? He goes to TCC. I didn’t think he was Yuzu fanboy after the interview he did. Maybe trying to hide his inner fanboy :laughing:

yeah it's Shingo. But those posters tho :smiley-laughing021:

and that caption "I will start living alone", how old is he again? I wonder if he'll be there by himself of with a family member

and then there's yuzu and his needs lol:peekapooh:

OMG, I have never needed to talk to anyone more than I need to talk to Shae-Lyne Bourne right now. I just realized the absolute perfect song for Yuzu to perform his new FS to. 

PLEASE, everyone listen to this. I promise, you'll be in sheer heaven, imaging Yuzu skating to it. It's from the soundtrack of the movie Jonathan Livingston Seagull, which is about an actual seagull (And we know how much he likes having wings.)  WARNING! EXPECT TO CRY FOR JOY!: 

13 minutes ago, MrPudding said:

yeah it's Shingo. But those posters tho :smiley-laughing021:

and that caption "I will start living alone", how old is he again? I wonder if he'll be there by himself of with a family member

and then there's yuzu and his needs lol:peekapooh:

He by himself with Jpn foster family (he was with a foreign one before and couldn't adapt so he changed to Jpn one) He is the same age as Jun hwan cha I think. 

3 minutes ago, singermelodie1 said:

But can he cook?

i think he said once "making oyakodon can't be that hard?"

And in the chocolate tempering video he said that he doesn't cook that much which i believe is japanese for "i never get closer than 10 meters of a stove":tumblr_inline_mqt4grU8ua1qz4rgp:

2 minutes ago, Hydroblade said:

i think he said once "making oyakodon can't be that hard?"

And in the chocolate tempering video he said that he doesn't cook that much which i believe is japanese for "i never get closer than 10 meters of a stove":tumblr_inline_mqt4grU8ua1qz4rgp:

That chocolate video was something

He put the whole bar in a small mug and was filling it with so many sweet things

I didn't think he had a sweet tooth.

26 minutes ago, yuzuangel said:

:tumblr_inline_mqt4grU8ua1qz4rgp:that's not a subtle side-eye..

I can feel the judgement from here lol. Yuzu sees all. 

I feel for Shouma though. Sometimes I can barely keep my eyes open in class. I've even fallen asleep in the front row of a lecture before :13877886: