General Yuzuru Chat

2 hours ago, Hydroblade said:

Only weeks before our first anniversary. I never thought we would grow so fast.

Thank you to everyone!!!

You're kidding, right? First, all anyone has to do is watch Yuzu skate ONE TIME and they're instantly obsessed. Secondly, the proper response isn't "thank you," it's "you're welcome," because it's WE who have found this site who should be doing the thanking. Thank YOU!

29分钟前, Toni说:

You're kidding, right? First, all anyone has to do is watch Yuzu skate ONE TIME and they're instantly obsessed. Secondly, the proper response isn't "thank you," it's "you're welcome," because it's WE who have found this site who should be doing the thanking. Thank YOU!

You are very true. See one video, can't help to click the others with different commentators, fancams, practices, can't get them out of our heads so we have to repeat watching like a hundred times to finally move on to the journey of other programs.

tbh I was peeking this forum for a while until I figured why not add one member to this wonderland. I guess some new members are here to catch up Ci.

31 minutes ago, savakyc said:

You are very true. See one video, can't help to click the others with different commentators, fancams, practices, can't get them out of our heads so we have to repeat watching like a hundred times to finally move on to the journey of other programs.

tbh I was peeking this forum for a while until I figured why not add one member to this wonderland. I guess some new members are here to catch up Ci.

That is EXACTLY my experience! I have watched every program from every angle I can find, with every commentary I can find... a labor of love we are all sharing.

48 minutes ago, savakyc said:

yop that's how it starts, with one innocent video and then the yuzu-phoon pulls you in:4: btw welcome:sign0016: 

1 hour ago, Toni said:

Yeah, seriously, this site was like an oasis for me post-Pyeongchang. I've poked my nose into various places before I finally found this perfect corner of the universe. I'm still happily wading through the media section, and I can't even begin to understand the effort and love it took to put all this together. You guys are awesome.

1 hour ago, savakyc said:

Welcome to the forum! :tumblr_inline_ncmif5EcBB1rpglid:

OK, if no cataclysm happens, I'm quite surely going to Japan next week. I managed to change my flight to KLM and as far as I know, they're not prone to spontaneous strikes lol I plan to go to the Takashimaya exhibition on Thursday and then spend the weekend in Sendai, to get wristbands and scream out my thanks. And the swans I didn't give away at NHK are also coming with me... I'll do my best to get new, loving homes for all of them :) I'll also try to post reports/updates/interesting bits/whatever here... but I think I'll also make a twitter for it to be easier for me lol After NHK and Worlds, I can't really believe I might really get to see Yuzu next week, but... have to keep trying, right? lol Even if he won't be skating lol