General Yuzuru Chat

You know who Yuzu reminds me of?  A young Leonardo Da Vinci  -- Now hear me out --  So we all know Da Vinci was one of the most gifted artists of all time; but he was also an inventor, an architect, a writer, a geologist, a cartographer, a botanist... you get the point.  There are geniuses, then there's Da Vinci. The term cognitive scholars use to describe Da Vinci is "polymath."  He was a genius in every single field.  He is also the first person to design multiple flying machines, that the BBC commissioned to be made and discovered several of Da Vinci's ideas would have worked. If he ever actually constructed them, Da Vinci could have been the first person to fly. 

So, Yuzu seems to perfect everything he sets out to do. He literally has ALL the skills.  Even event production. Yes, he underestimated how many people were in love with him and wanted to own many things with his beautiful face on them, but he still managed to pull off his show with utmost grace, making everyone around him joyous in the process.  Do you see it?  Yuzuru Hanyu = Polymath.

Here's "proof."  Yuzu juxtaposed with Davinci's machines and other creatures who shouldn't be able to fly: 

large.JPG4a12dd0a0fffa93a27f262fa7d19ec13.jpgwinnie-the-pooh-dreams-with-wings-bean-bava.thumb.png.05f3d3ee71bfc35c16cf79fd3fDisney-font-b-Winnie-b-font-font-b-Pooh-jpeg

1 hour ago, SparkleSalad said:

I heard 1tvdance channel got removed from YouTube. Might be a good idea to download your favourite programs in case more channels get bumped off.

How ironic that this would happen right as Yuzuru is out there effectively promoting FS :facepalm:

1 hour ago, SparkleSalad said:

I heard 1tvdance channel got removed from YouTube. Might be a good idea to download your favourite programs in case more channels get bumped off.

Is that the channel with Yuzu's LGC that got more than 2M views? Are there other Yuzu-vids there that got more than a 1M views? Such a shame. Wonder why it got removed and if other channels would be too. :2: 

1 minute ago, Erin said:

Is that the channel with Yuzu's LGC that got more than 2M views? Are there other Yuzu-vids there that got more than a 1M views? Such a shame. Wonder why it got removed and if other channels would be too. :2: 

for copyrights issues. Since it was the most famous one, it would be the first to get deleted. others might follow.