General Yuzuru Chat

2 minutes ago, Hydroblade said:

A reminder that everything CiONTU (except the broadcast, that will be in another thread) is being discussed here:

Don't miss the trolling :9:

Got it! I have few thread open at the same time and get confused too easily...

hace 38 minutos , katonice said:

Ugh... They've tripled the prices. But considering you won't have to line up for 2 hrs+ for these, is it worth it? :13877886:

Be careful with this site, it's not the official one an some said it could be screammers. 

53 minutes ago, katonice said:

Ugh... They've tripled the prices. But considering you won't have to line up for 2 hrs+ for these, is it worth it? :13877886:

I think mostly the prices are fair for the effort involved in buying them but on the other hand I'm not sure I'd want them enough to pay that much. It might be an easier decision for those who've already ordered CiONTU stuff, though. 

Aside from my own ethical issues with things like this, I still wonder how they're going to do it, because there's a limit for how much a person can get and that limit is very small. Especially with how big the demand must be. So I'm pretty sure there will be a lot of fans not getting the stuff they hoped for and needing refunds...

1 hour ago, Hydroblade said:

A reminder that everything CiONTU (except the broadcast, that will be in another thread) is being discussed here:

Don't miss the trolling :9:

Only a Yuzu fan would think that was simple... Ci what I mean?

Sorry for going OT but @KatjaThera mentioned past issues while traveling in a different thread which got me wondering, with how frequent Hanyu travels, how often do you think does his bags, or the bags of those who travel with him, get lost? I mean, ANA can't be making special arrangements for him all the time, especially if he's flying routes that they neither have nor have a codeshare with the airlines that do (considering he's flying from Canada most of the time). So curious, lol. Unless the guy does the special parcel delivery thing for stuff like his skates and training gear which forgoes the need to entrust his Very Important stuff to the airline and the baggage transfer companies they outsource to. He'd still be checking in other stuff like change of clothes and toiletries tho, I'd gather, and there has gotta be times his stuff got lost in transit, with how frequently he travels...and given that it's something that cannot always be avoided...

If I ever got to ask him questions, I'd probably ask him to share traveling tips, lol. 

16 minutes ago, ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ said:

Sorry for going OT but @KatjaThera mentioned past issues while traveling in a different thread which got me wondering, with how frequent Hanyu travels, how often do you think does his bags, or the bags of those who travel with him, get lost? I mean, ANA can't be making special arrangements for him all the time, especially if he's flying routes that they neither have nor have a codeshare with the airlines that do (considering he's flying from Canada most of the time). So curious, lol. Unless the guy does the special parcel delivery thing for stuff like his skates and training gear which forgoes the need to entrust his Very Important stuff to the airline and the baggage transfer companies they outsource to. He'd still be checking in other stuff like change of clothes and toiletries tho, I'd gather, and there has gotta be times his stuff got lost in transit, with how frequently he travels...and given that it's something that cannot always be avoided...

If I ever got to ask him questions, I'd probably ask him to share traveling tips, lol. 

Hopping onto the ‘how does he travel’ curiosity train, just how does he manage to be such a complete ninja all the time, especially when he travels internationally? For example, no one knew he was back in Canada until the live sighting + Instagram posts, and again his presence in Japan is unconfirmed but assumed based on the fact that his own ice show starts tomorrow. If he’s traveling commercially, how do the other passengers not know that Yuzuru Hanyu is on the same flight, or if they do know how does news not get out? :shrug:

7 minutes ago, dodobirdo said:

Hopping onto the ‘how does he travel’ curiosity train, just how does he manage to be such a complete ninja all the time, especially when he travels internationally? For example, no one knew he was back in Canada until the live sighting + Instagram posts, and again his presence in Japan is unconfirmed but assumed based on the fact that his own ice show starts tomorrow. If he’s traveling commercially, how do the other passengers not know that Yuzuru Hanyu is on the same flight, or if they do know how does news not get out? :shrug:

Because of the mask he always wear. Unless you're looking for him, you might not know that he's in front of you.

Spoiler

Or people should look for his mom since she's always with him.

Spoiler

Just kidding. Do not stalk his mom