General Yuzuru Chat

1 minute ago, tafattsbarn said:

I don't know much about sports, but i'd actually liken Yuzu to BTS right now. They're both excelling in their respective fields in a way that i don't think most people expected. Since i started following Yuzu i've actually noticed some parallels between the two and people seem to love them both for a lot of the same qualities, it's quite interesting. Of course the most obvious similarity is the total (positive) mania and engagement that follows them everywhere. 

Spoiler

I’m still crying over the Burn The Stage episode 4 :tumblr_m9gcvqToXY1qzckow:

20 minutes ago, kiches said:

FYI, presale for all-event tickets to the GPF in Vancouver sold really well. I recommend getting your ticket soon if you're serious about this, I'm not sure when single session tickets will be available and what will be left.

The only trouble is, I was already too late and all the good seats are taken. I won't buy cheap tickets. I'm near-sighted, so I want to sit in the center and close to the action. Otherwise, I'd rather watch on TV (and now I have cable TV, so I'll be able to watch it on the Olympic channel.) I really believe (if his health cooperates) that Yuzu will try for the 2022 Olympics too, so I actually plan to get a ticket to that as soon as the tickets become available. 

5 minutes ago, Sammie said:
  Reveal hidden contents

I’m still crying over the Burn The Stage episode 4 :tumblr_m9gcvqToXY1qzckow:

Oh my god, don't even get me started! Jimin made my heart hurt and Taejin + the gang made me believe in true friendship once again 

:tumblr_inline_mzx8s4JRlX1r8msi5:I'm so soft right now you could poke me and i would fall to the ground :13877886:

3 minutes ago, Toni said:

The only trouble is, I was already too late and all the good seats are taken. I won't buy cheap tickets. I'm near-sighted, so I want to sit in the center and close to the action. Otherwise, I'd rather watch on TV (and now I have cable TV, so I'll be able to watch it on the Olympic channel.) I really believe (if his health cooperates) that Yuzu will try for the 2022 Olympics too, so I actually plan to get a ticket to that as soon as the tickets become available. 

Yes, good seats went fast, although center/front rows are very hard to get in any competition (plus the judges get the best seats!) - but watching Yuzu live is something else, especially if you get to watch him in practice sessions. I'd say practices are my favorite part of going to live competition. I won't hold my breath on 2022, but I'd say chances are high he'll be at Worlds in Japan next year.

4 minutes ago, tafattsbarn said:

Hide contents

Oh my god, don't even get me started! Jimin made my heart hurt and Taejin + the gang made me believe in true friendship once again 

:tumblr_inline_mzx8s4JRlX1r8msi5:I'm so soft right now you could poke me and i would fall to the ground :13877886:

Spoiler

I love them all so much :tumblr_inline_ncmif7esGm1rpglid: they are up there high on my list of ppl I adore with Yuzu  :tumblr_inline_n18qr8XewT1qid2nw:

3 minutes ago, Toni said:

Hi guys. We ALL need these gorgeous Yuzu coloring(4) and stencil(2) pages from Etsy: 

https://www.etsy.com/shop/ArtisinYou?ref=listing-shop-header-item-count#items

Oh, and one of Etsy's crafters also makes these: 

https://www.etsy.com/listing/210601894/winnie-the-pooh-hat?ga_order=most_relevant&ga_search_type=all&ga_view_type=gallery&ga_search_query=yuzuru&ref=sr_gallery-1-13