General Yuzuru Chat

31 minutes ago, SparkleSalad said:

Haha, I wonder which poor soul they knocked off to fit Mr Hanyu in. Poor frightened things. He'll probably get twice the votes he would have gotten otherwise because people will want revenge for the SP. :biggrin: Watch him win with 90%.

I've lost my old Twitter ac so I've created a new account and vote it. I know it doesn't really matter but when Yuzu's name appeared, it kind of mattered to me:D

2 hours ago, Sammie said:

My sis and her fam go to Disneyworld every year  (last year she went twice) and she gets a fast past for rides. You can reserve whatever ride you want in advance and don’t have to wait in line. Just walk on through when the time comes. No limit on how many rides either. 

I just looked up the FastPass system at Tokyo Disneyland and Pooh’s Honey Hunt is one of the most popular rides and I am shocked. I guess Pooh is really much more popular in Japan. At the Disneyland in Anaheim this is one of the rides that usually little to no line (wait time even during a busy season was maybe 20 min the last I went) to the point that it’s not even a Fast Pass ride. I attribute it to the fact that it’s one of the storybook rides that actually isn’t IN the Fantasyland area of the park which is where most kids and families congregate. 

30 minutes ago, xeyra said:

Japan is asleep right now so probably not. 

I confess I was tempted to vote for Adam's FS because I love it too but it's Seimei... sorry Adam...

Same... Hope people calm down with the comments on this one! Obviously I also took the bait by voting but both polls were clearly designed to stir things up and favor Team USA (even willing to split the vote this time) so there is no reason to even acknowledge it with a remark.

48 minutes ago, xeyra said:

Go at it!

i would say i hope this doesn't cause more drama but i'm sure people will find a way:10640793: also, since the choices seem to be kind of arbitrary, i wish they'd included deniss in this one... that sway choreo sequence gets me hyped. i'd still vote for seimei though lol

4 minutes ago, valkyrie said:

i would say i hope this doesn't cause more drama but i'm sure people will find a way:10640793: also, since the choices seem to be kind of arbitrary, i wish they'd included deniss in this one... that sway choreo sequence gets me hyped. i'd still vote for seimei though lol

Oh, there's drama.

2 minutes ago, valkyrie said:

omg I was thinking that about deniss too, obviously seimei wins for me but deniss' FS was so great (esp at worlds) i could almost be swayed  .....ehehe

2 minutes ago, valkyrie said:

There always drama when polls are concerned :2:

last year when Yuzu won the polls other skater stans complained and said nasty things like they always do. 

If Yuzu lost they would gloat and talk about it all the time.

He just can’t win :headdesk2:

2 minutes ago, Sammie said:

There always drama when polls are concerned :2:

last year when Yuzu won the polls other skater stans complained and said nasty things like they always do. 

If Yuzu lost they would gloat and talk about it all the time.

He just can’t win :headdesk2:

nope he's always a winner. that's why there's drama around him. they gloat because they know deep down yuzu shouldve won. they complain cos they envious. 

31 minutes ago, robin said:

Ofc I voted but it's a pointless poll and the winner has been clear since 1994 :war:

Well if he were really born with skates on, I feel bad for his mother. Those must have been some real kicks in the womb, especially if he was practicing Nessie in there. :13877886:

i've been a fan of Yuzuru since 2014 but before i wasnt this obsessed. :1:

and now  the first thing i do every morning is to check updates in SM and it goes on in re-watching his program reading articles monitoring the discussion here and in GS!  i cant believe the time i consume by just doing this!! 

i'm literally telling myself every night (since after olympics) that tomorrow i should limit myself but then again im stuck doing the same thing! :headdesk2:

worst part is i postpone all my travel plan this month since  i feel lazy or i'm  just too occupied/obsessed or perhaps crazy for yuzuru?? HAHA:facepalm: