General Yuzuru Chat

Question - doesn't Yuzu let Jeff choose the SP music though? Was Parisienne Walkways, Chopin, and LGC Jeff's idea?

So, Yuzu will do what Yuzu wants for the FS and we can't read him, but if Jeff will choreograph for Yuzu's SP again maybe that'll be easier to follow and also his choices have been great so far.

4 minutes ago, Xen said:

The people they forgot is amazing, a list that includes the likes of Vincent Zhou, Jason Brown, Adam Rippon from the US, Kolyada and Aliev of Russia were left off, and nevermind smaller fed skaters like Cha, Bychenko or Deniss V. 

to be fair I think they only had 4 spots : P It'd be less obvious if Icenetwork had said something like 'new programs this season' but they included recycled programs in the other discipline's polls so I'm just particularly amused by this. Just admit you're excluding him to give others a chance and stop pretending there's any legit basis to exclude him (I'm madder about boyang tbqh because yuzu does win every poll)

3 minutes ago, SparkleSalad said:

Long skirts cause spin blindness.

lowkey would love seeing yuzu in a cabbage dress (seriously, that thumbnail...)

1 minute ago, Forcefield said:

Question - doesn't Yuzu let Jeff choose the SP music though? Was Parisienne Walkways, Chopin, and LGC Jeff's idea?

So, Yuzu will do what Yuzu wants for the FS and we can't read him, but if Jeff will choreograph for Yuzu's SP again maybe that'll be easier to follow and also his choices have been great so far.

Yeah those were Jeff's 

6 minutes ago, kaerb said:
lmao @ US media (not only for yuzu but c'mon, boyang won the only other mens major title this season and they just ignored him as usual. it's a dumb poll but stillll)

I wish they had included a "none of the above" option because that would SO have won :biggrin:

17 minutes ago, kaerb said:

lmao @ US media (not only for yuzu but c'mon, boyang won the only other mens major title this season and they just ignored him as usual. it's a dumb poll but stillll)

I can't at their fail at being shady. Well since the program that has the two highest scores ever just this season isn't there...Go Shoma!! Oh look, he's winning. Probably still not according to plan. :LOL:

Just now, Pamigena said:

I wish they had included a "none of the above" option because that would SO have won :biggrin:

Or do several rounds to see which 4 end up coming up on top. Or not use a poll system that only has 4 options when at least 8 is needed. I can seriously see Adam Rippon and Vincent Zhou beating Nate's SP, even if Yuzu isn't included. 

Just now, BWOZWaltz said:

WTF...where do you find these videos?

Watching this, I feel like I need to eat more veggies... :Brocolli::Carrot::dancingeggplant:

Don't ask...it's like the banana art, better that you don't know where, just enjoy it when it is brought in. 

So given Jeff's inclinations, Yuzu's SP tend to be more experimental? Though didn't Yuzu himself mention at sometime he wanted to give Chopin a try? 

:pouty: Well....Yuzu and anything Mahler might be interesting, especially if it's a version conducted by a young genius conductor like Dudamel. 

10 minutes ago, OonsieHui said:

they are getting sooooo much backlash its hilarious. even more hilarious to see them just gliding past all said backlash. :laughing:

Bad publicity is still good publicity. Their followers went up. I guess the trend now is being gossipy and creating chaos. I'm actually not surprised.