General Yuzuru Chat

:sign0007:Sexualizing Yuzu isn't allowed here. Please read the rules on that; don't do it in a public place, since someone correctly said that skaters are real people who might google/read up on themselves. Light banter is okay, obviously, since we can't restrict all jokes, but it would be great if you guys could report and/or go back and self-edit if you think you were inappropriate? Thank you :thanks:

Back to topic! :5a7ce9d358326_offtopic1:

16 minutes ago, MrPudding said:

I thought murderface was already dangerous, but emo hair murderface killed me :13877886:

4 minutes ago, ralucutzagy said:

...and here it is his cute side ... a potential lethal weapon, too ... :tumblr_inline_mqt4grU8ua1qz4rgp:

The duality of man :13877886:

13 hours ago, OonsieHui said:

Random and OT but its been 900 million years and I still don't know where this is from... (Edit: where as in which video clip originally)

Calling on Yuzu dictionary @kaeryth !!! Save me please!! 

12 hours ago, sweetwater said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Thank you for reminding me that i wanted to ask for a tl of this one: 

Especially the part where Yuzu performed Believe and i think people were asked about it. I really love Yuzu's performance of Believe. I love almost all of Yuzu's programs.  I don't like Final Time Traveler and Somebody to Love. I think it's more to do with the music rather than his performance.