General Yuzuru Chat

9 minutes ago, SparkleSalad said:

I'm not sure but I'm hoping for it. :) Though, at the same time, I worry he might get carried away and do one teensy weensy little quad so in another way I hope he doesn't. :biggrin:

I think he might sneak in a 3A first before a quad :animated-smileys-hands-fingers-01: so yes let him just watch from the side making commentaries with Oda :notamused:

2 minutes ago, SparkleSalad said:

It's an ice show. He wouldn't be able to live with himself unless it was at least a 3A+3A. :biggrin:

That’s what I’m scared of :13877886:

6 minutes ago, SparkleSalad said:

YouTube was very good to me last night and recommended to me these rare fancams.

2011 Cup of China SP (Etude)

Absolutely incredible seeing it this way. I feel like I just watched an entirely new program.

Who's this kid showing off at Prince Ice World? (The reactions of the audience. :tumblr_inline_mqt4grU8ua1qz4rgp:)

I never seen a fancam of COC Etude before :tumblr_inline_ncmiffG34Z1rpglid: now that is the sp I don’t mind recycling :tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw:

I clicked on the link of the video Yuzu singing part of Hana wa saku but somehow it's not available anymore :P

So I tried searching "Yuzuru singing" and this pop up, I don't know why but it's so touching for some reason :tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw:

Also do you guys have another link of the video where he sang, I wanna hear it so bad :10636614:

15 minutes ago, VyVy99 said:

I clicked on the link of the video Yuzu singing part of Hana wa saku but somehow it's not available anymore :P

So I tried searching "Yuzuru singing" and this pop up, I don't know why but it's so touching for some reason :tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw:

Also do you guys have another link of the video where he sang, I wanna hear it so bad :10636614:

Not the voice isolation someone did a long time ago in the forum but you can kinda hear him sing in these...

Hana Wa Saku Video 2014 - Behind the Scene (at 5:40)

Spoiler

FaOI Kobe 2017

Spoiler

6 minutes ago, Anony said:

So this is the trophy they're awarding to Yuzurj for being Happy News Person? Can anyone clarify :tumblr_inline_mqt4grU8ua1qz4rgp:

...colored, dried, wide length noodles. Interesting idea.

(I'm sure that's not what is intended, but that's what it looks like)

https://viuly.io/video/og2018-medal-ceremony-men-206409#

Sorry the link wasn’t  embedded. Bring this back because it’s been only about fifty five days since this historical event happened 

• Yuzu could hardly contain himself ; he was all smiling and somehow grateful and humble
  • yuzu was the only one who held the gift correctly and fixed his medal ribbon properly
  • The orange uniforms look nice and cute on both Yuzu and Shoma 
  • is it normal that now I know the tune of the Japanese anthem ? (I automatically just hummed along )
  • Thank you Yuzu for your unyielding spirit 

23 minutes ago, kaeryth said:

Not the voice isolation someone did a long time ago in the forum but you can kinda hear him sing in these...

Hana Wa Saku Video 2014 - Behind the Scene (at 5:40)

Hide contents

FaOI Kobe 2017

Hide contents

Thank you :bow: The second one I've seen, the first one... I realised I've also seen :1: but I never noticed it omg, was too focus on his practice

28 minutes ago, ruruzest said:

is it normal that now I know the tune of the Japanese anthem ? (I automatically just hummed along )

:biggrin: Very normal and a testament to just how golden he is. The Japanese National Anthem is one of the shortest in the world so it's easy to memorise (though even if it was 20 verses long I'm sure we'd still all know it by heart. :) ) I like to think the person who chose it (Ōyama Iwao) did so with future sporting events in mind as a courtesy to the exhausted athletes. :biggrin:

Hace 5 horas, yumeaki said:

Why was Brian starring as well?

I don’t even want  to cite all you wrote after, but please, this isn't a private chat.  I don’t think it's appropiate to suggest that idea in a forum with Yuzu's name where we should treat Yuzuru as the amazing athlete he is and nothing else. 

Hace 5 horas, cinemacoconut said:

Isnt it subconscious? People look at nice bodies subconsciously regardless of sexuality. Its jst instinctive behavior

No, not for everybody, so please, don't suggest that in a forum where we supposed to support Yuzuru Hanyu "the athlete"