General Yuzuru Chat

18 minutes ago, WinForPooh said:

You know, before we went down all those roads, what I was actually going to post was in reply to the video of Yuzu singing Nessun Dorma. What if that's one of his cryptic hints? What if he'd going to skate to it?

I'm kidding, he wouldn't right after Shoma did it.

Or would he? Who knows, with him?

I ACTUALLY WOULDn'T MIND.

Wait wait wait. Listen to me. 

At the Olympics, as Shoma was skating to Nessun Dorma, and the voice was going "All'alba vinceròòòò, vinceròòòòò, VINCEROOOO'" it wasn't singing Shoma's victory - it was singing Yuzuru's repeat OG and it was so epic and I was crying through it!!! So, if he did skate to Nessun Dorma... I... wouldn't mind. I would cry probably. 

Wow... i went to sleep After asking for the press con vid And so many things happened in this thread! Hahaha you guys talk a lot And i Must say im enjoying it! 

Thank you to the ones that aswered me, its a shame the vid has Not been released.... :disdain:

But still between Long hair yuzu, banana sculpture yuzu And yuzu's Gala practice shennanigans im LMAO!! 

5 hours ago, WinForPooh said:

You know, before we went down all those roads, what I was actually going to post was in reply to the video of Yuzu singing Nessun Dorma. What if that's one of his cryptic hints? What if he'd going to skate to it?

I'm kidding, he wouldn't right after Shoma did it.

Or would he? Who knows, with him?

-_- Detention.

New ISU communication: "Turandot is cancelled for the 18-19 season. Competitors should politely use some other warhorse in the event they wish to skate to an overused piece. However, respectfully choose something tasteful and family appropriate. Bonus points if it's interesting. Good luck, skaters, and may the odds be ever in your favor."

(I wish)