General Yuzuru Chat

I don't want a recycled LGC, but I would LOVE if he would skate to another song in that style! 1) It really suits my preference, 2) His sass and attitude in LGC and PW gives me LIFE, and 3) I'm tired of random people I'm showing Yuzu to just shrugging him off because classical music is "boring". *facepalm* 

4 minutes ago, OonsieHui said:

I don't want a recycled LGC, but I would LOVE if he would skate to another song in that style! 1) It really suits my preference, 2) His sass and attitude in LGC and PW gives me LIFE, and 3) I'm tired of random people I'm showing Yuzu to just shrugging him off because classical music is "boring". *facepalm* 

I don't consider Seimei classical! It's what caught my attention at first, it was so different from everything else.

Enough recycling - he said himself he wants, 'If I still skating' ( Finland tv interview? )

to try different kinds of music - so he should go for it - Jpop, classical,show tunes, rock,jazz etc etcetc - just for the love of all and every and any gods 3 new programmes.🙏🏻

2 hours ago, singermelodie1 said:

The purple outfit was life. I refuse this slander

2 hours ago, Toni said:

WHAT SACRILEGE! The purple outfit was fantastic! And it displayed his ass-ets PERFECTLY!

2 hours ago, MrPudding said:

:banned1-smiley:

The holy PPOS is life 

2 hours ago, robin said:

This is a personal attack. You’ve insulted my favorite costume  

I didn't know this particular barbarity was so popular here, yikes

12 minutes ago, tafattsbarn said:

Well, i sure hope they are

(if they are my online tone deafness strikes again, but what's new lmao)

I was definitely not joking when I said that the ppos is my favorite costume :tumblr_inline_ncmifaymmi1rpglid: but tastes differ

On 4/6/2018 at 7:37 AM, dotsquare said:

Speaking of Japan, has anyone visited Yuzu's statue in the Odaiba Madame Tussauds? 

I did last year. Mao's was there too. People tend to knock it, but dunno I had fun :P. Though I think Mao's was better and had a cooler set up on the revolving table.  

On 4/6/2018 at 7:50 AM, dotsquare said:

You totally should! Apparently there's this weird hologram exhibit where they 3D scan your face and project it onto a dancing ballerina hologram so you can watch yourself dancing with hologram  Yuzu... I know it sounds super weird, but not gonna lie, I kinda want to try it... :facepalm:

I just wish they hadn't dropped the ball on Yuzu's statue... So much potential was wasted :tumblr_inline_n18qr5AMus1qid2nw:

Edit: Pretend I never brought up the hologram exhibit...saw a video about it and it's literally the stuff of nightmares... Can I buy new eyeballs please 

The hologram thing was hilarious. I recorded mine somewhere. I still don't know why it couldn't be something ON the ice. 

On 4/6/2018 at 8:57 AM, xeyra said:

He was so quick on the uptake on that one. Like, I heard you speak Japanese just two days ago, you don't get a pass!!!

On 4/6/2018 at 9:44 AM, yumeaki said:

Very nice... he can remember face... I have problem remembering faces whom I met for the first time. :facepalm:

If you are a visibly non-native Japanese person and speak Japanese, that is a sure fire way for you to stand out. I can personally attest to this.  But I guess her heavily accented Japanese was easier for him to understand than her speaking native English.  When I think about it from my perspective I could probably say I'd understand someone's accented english better than native Japanese where my brain is probably working a little more for comprehension.  

On 4/6/2018 at 12:08 PM, ruruzest said:

two proud parents with a very animated boy who wasn’t afraid to make fun of them !!!! ( and he did it with a big camera right at his face  !  :joy:

I'm amazed at how Brian really hauls ass (likely to get to Javi) after Yuzu's score. Now you see him, now you don't!   

On 4/6/2018 at 1:31 PM, ICeleste said:

how gracious that he stopped to clap for Nathan before leaving... :clap::5918bda810b8d_0004(1):

I caught him doing the same in Helsinki.  

On 4/6/2018 at 1:39 PM, MrPudding said:

:9:

Before the skaters started their programs the jumbotron displayed what the skaters needed for the lead. Like, before Shoma started, they showed that his season's best could have gotten the job done.  Though they didn't show what he needed for silver.  I knew he did enough to stay on the podium but I was still thinking bronze.

13 hours ago, MrPudding said:

Olympic is learning the arts of milking fluffs like Jack :english2:

Hide contents

Jack is doing it everyday I don't even know if it is sincere or not anymore but I'm not complaining :peekapooh:

I am really confused what this 48 hour coverage from PyeongChang is about because I've only seen curling and worlds skates.  There will be an hour of the men's coverage from PC around midnight EST