General Yuzuru Chat

12 minutes ago, singermelodie1 said:

He's such a troll

I just like to watch him skate - and if you forget about the jumps I like to see Satoko skate - so I wish there was a camera with a better angle which took both of them in.

5 hours ago, guitarist said:

Today at the ice rink I overheard a coach (from what I gathered she visited TCC at some point or something, and I think she knows Tracy) telling a story about how she knows all of Yuzu's fans are starved for pictures, so she asked Yuzu if she could take a picture with him, just to see how many likes she'd get. Apparently he agreed :tumblr_inline_mqt4grU8ua1qz4rgp:She says it got thousands of likes and shares in a day. 

I think the discussion going on right now proves her point :rofl:

this is awesome, thanks for sharing :smiley-laughing021: do you know if that happened recently or like last season? just wondering if it would be another post-PC picture

Yep, now I can feel a bit more off-season like. Us bringing back all types of old posts and videos of Yuzu to comfort ourselves :english2:

ETA: ^^^ One of those few occasions where Yuzu's in a fitted suit, and he looks so good :tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw:

2 hours ago, singermelodie1 said:

1 hour ago, dotsquare said:

I can't get over how off the ice, he's such a smol bean but on ice, he looks like he has arms and legs for days :13877886:

Oh well..Otani (the guy on the right) is 193cm so most of the average height people would look small standing next to him.

It's okay, Yuzu is much taller than me so I can live with it:10636614: